Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We gotta talk...Treadwell
Quote: @comet52 said:
This might be the longest discussion I've ever seen on this board, all about this mediocrity Laquon Treadwell.   Of course, Zimmer has stated several times that he was injured as a rookie.   

I have to confess something - it's all my fault.  3 times in the last many years I have for some reason heard a name predraft and gotten some gut feeling that he is the guy we should take.   Those 3 names?  Bryant McKinnie, Christian Ponder, and Laquon Treadwell.   Then we took them and I was excited and well, the rest is history.

I apologize to all Viking fans for causing these terrible blunders.   I will try to never imagine a player in purple predraft again.
I warned you repeatedly about Ponder but did you listen? Noooo.

Now that I know you also liked Treadwell I'm finally ready to call him a bust.

Wobby said he's getting open & doing a good job run blocking, his day will come. (insert shrug emoji here)

Quote: @Kentis said:
Wobby said he's getting open & doing a good job run blocking, his day will come. (insert shrug emoji here)
Oh good, we draft WRs who block really well!! Hey - maybe Matt Kalil,  David Yankey, TJ Clemmings, and Willie Beavers could catch the ball well. Great draft picks!!

Quote: @Kentis said:
Then he's seeing tape we aren't.  He is almost never open, or open after the QB progression has passed him by

I watch LT a lot at the stadium today. He cant get open and D's are hardly even bothering to put a safety over him.

Floyd is coming back. Treddy will not see the field much unless injury smites the team more.. 

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@Kentis said:
Then he's seeing tape we aren't.  He is almost never open, or open after the QB progression has passed him by
Well, I guess you’d better ask him then!

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@Kentis said:
Oh good, we draft WRs who block really well!! Hey - maybe Matt Kalil,  David Yankey, TJ Clemmings, and Willie Beavers could catch the ball well. Great draft picks!!
Oh good, more tinfoilage...

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@Kentis said:
what about the pass from this last week where the defender pulled him down to prevent him from leaping?   Watching that play I would contend that he was open if Keenum had thrown the pass earlier and with some zip on it.  Instead Keenum threw last and LT had to slow down for the ball and attempt to jump - letting the defender catch up.

Wobby is the team shill. Zero credibility.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Wobby is the team shill. Zero credibility.
More than most on an internet forum throwing out their endless wisdom...