Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We gotta talk...Treadwell
ITs a bummer imo. He had quite a bit of 1:1 coverage. Not sure Keenum looked for him much at all. 

One more game till Kombucha Guy can come back...

Sad to say but right now he's making Troy Williamson look like Randy Moss

He can't seperate. Its why the QB isn't looking for him, he's almost always covered. Floyd will come back from suspension after next week's game and they can park his ass back on the bench where it belongs. Wright should be getting more snaps than Treadless.

Who going to the practice squad?

When you have Diggs and Theilen you don't need to look elsewhere very often.

Quote: @"twgerber" said:
Yeah I don't think you can blame Treadwell too much when Thielen and Diggs are so open so often that they are ranked #2 and #3 in the receiving rankings and are trending towards 1600 yard a piece seasons so far, and are sucking 200 yards a game out of the total passing yardage.

Yesterday was a prime example of how hard it is to crack this WR group for reps.  Take Diggs away, Adams open.  Take Adam away Diggs is open.  Take them both away, Jarius, a RB or a TE is open. 

Hard to get reps in when the corps is clicking like that.  

SKOL

This...still way early...I like the little I have seen from Treadwell so far...seems to be moving far better...

It's pretty awesome that there are so many options at wide receiver. He needs to keep working. 

Sticky is right.  He never gets open.  He's like Patterson without the speed.  He doesn't get open in practice or games.  We'd be better off using a receiver who isn't playing their normal position (receivers X, Y, and Z).  Treadwell truly offers nothing.  Rather see Wright, Coley or Adams get the reps.  The too can get at least 1 catch for 1 yard each week.

its not injuries, it is skill.  We reached big time on this guy