Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh flying in, Ryans out!
Quote: @greediron said:
Alex Boone is pimping Harbaugh.  That tells me enough.

Is that a yea or nay…?  B) 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@bigbone62 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
I just had a 1 1/2-minute phone conversation with Jim Harbaugh. He was friendly but wouldn’t confirm coming to Minnesota for #Vikings interview Wednesday. “I’m not confirming anything or denying anything.” He said “please don’t be offended” that he wouldn’t discuss his situation.

It's starting already.
Admittedly pay zero attention to local press so for my ignorance can you explain what it already happening?
Barr said we could only hope that Harbaugh gets hired and then chokes TomASSon to death on live TV for asking a dumb question (IIRC).
you know that reporter that trys to create the story, and thinks he is smarter than everybody else in the room?  the one that changes the wording,  but asks the same damn question that has already been asked and the interviewer has said that they wont discuss that,  or the one that is constantly in a game of verbal gotcha with those that he is interviewing... just basically the guy in the room that everybody wants to see get knocked the fuck out.... thats TomASSon right there,  no tact,  no class, and really acts like he thinks he its his job to create a controversial story out of every damn thing he reports on.  Like last week when he supposedly did called around on KAMs past,  a day after he's hired and nit picks his back ground... just a DBag trying to dig up dirt.  He should be working for a tabloid.

Can anyone confirm that Harbaugh is already here?
Day early cause of storms.

Quote:you know that reporter that trys to create the story, and thinks he is smarter than everybody else in the room?  the one that changes the wording,  but asks the same damn question that has already been asked and the interviewer has said that they wont discuss that,  or the one that is constantly in a game of verbal gotcha with those that he is interviewing... just basically the guy in the room that everybody wants to see get knocked the fuck out.... thats TomASSon right there,  no tact,  no class, and really acts like he thinks he its his job to create a controversial story out of every damn thing he reports on.  Like last week when he supposedly did called around on KAMs past,  a day after he's hired and nit picks his back ground... just a DBag trying to dig up dirt.  He should be working for a tabloid.

Cannot confirm the rumor, but Tomasson is looking up Breeland's current ranking so he can tweet about it again.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: 7vapdu3p070k.jpeg]
Looks pretty good for a 50-something.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Harbaugh, to put it bluntly, is a strange person. He's quirky and unique and extraordinarily competitive; his mind is always racing and his temper isn't always in control. From the famous khakis he wears every day to over-the-top recruiting tactics, there are all kinds of wild little details and stories from Harbaugh's coaching career — and others that date back to his playing days. His intense, demanding coaching style and personality, in his own words, can "wear out his welcome" somewhere after a while. Alex Boone, a former Vikings guard who played for Harbaugh in San Francisco, once said the coach "might be clinically insane."
Things fell apart quickly for Harbaugh with the 49ers despite an incredibly successful three years to begin his tenure. He feuded with general manager Trent Baalke over various things, including control of the roster. He feuded with CEO Jed York. It wasn't pretty towards the end of that run.
Alex Boone has complained about someone or something at every stop from college through the NFL. I recall a quote from him that Harbaugh “worked them too hard”. 

Staley, Boldin, and Gore all had great things to say about him. Vernon Davis said he brought them a positive culture change.

I guess I’m saying that I don’t really care what Alex Boone’s opinion is on anything.

Harbaugh expected to sign a contract and become the next head coach of the Minnesota Vikings tomorrow. Interview and meeting is just a formality according to Chris Balas, who is the head editor covering Michigan football 

Quote: @claykenny said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Harbaugh, to put it bluntly, is a strange person. He's quirky and unique and extraordinarily competitive; his mind is always racing and his temper isn't always in control. From the famous khakis he wears every day to over-the-top recruiting tactics, there are all kinds of wild little details and stories from Harbaugh's coaching career — and others that date back to his playing days. His intense, demanding coaching style and personality, in his own words, can "wear out his welcome" somewhere after a while. Alex Boone, a former Vikings guard who played for Harbaugh in San Francisco, once said the coach "might be clinically insane."
Things fell apart quickly for Harbaugh with the 49ers despite an incredibly successful three years to begin his tenure. He feuded with general manager Trent Baalke over various things, including control of the roster. He feuded with CEO Jed York. It wasn't pretty towards the end of that run.
Alex Boone has complained about someone or something at every stop from college through the NFL. I recall a quote from him that Harbaugh “worked them too hard”. 

Staley, Boldin, and Gore all had great things to say about him. Vernon Davis said he brought them a positive culture change.

I guess I’m saying that I don’t really care what Alex Boone’s opinion is on anything.
Perhaps Boone was saying that "clinically insane" comment in the positive?

I sort of assume Boone brought the Harbaugh mentality to the Vikings, all talk and no game.

Courtney Cronin was trying to say something about this on the radio as i was driving, but when she talked all i could hear was the Frank Zappa song Valley Girl.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Wetlander said:
@bigbone62 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
I just had a 1 1/2-minute phone conversation with Jim Harbaugh. He was friendly but wouldn’t confirm coming to Minnesota for #Vikings interview Wednesday. “I’m not confirming anything or denying anything.” He said “please don’t be offended” that he wouldn’t discuss his situation.

It's starting already.
Admittedly pay zero attention to local press so for my ignorance can you explain what it already happening?
Barr said we could only hope that Harbaugh gets hired and then chokes TomASSon to death on live TV for asking a dumb question (IIRC).
you know that reporter that trys to create the story, and thinks he is smarter than everybody else in the room?  the one that changes the wording,  but asks the same damn question that has already been asked and the interviewer has said that they wont discuss that,  or the one that is constantly in a game of verbal gotcha with those that he is interviewing... just basically the guy in the room that everybody wants to see get knocked the fuck out.... thats TomASSon right there,  no tact,  no class, and really acts like he thinks he its his job to create a controversial story out of every damn thing he reports on.  Like last week when he supposedly did called around on KAMs past,  a day after he's hired and nit picks his back ground... just a DBag trying to dig up dirt.  He should be working for a tabloid.
Lol, got it thanks.