Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh flying in, Ryans out!

He is interviewing on National Signing Day. 

I’d be happy with either Harbaugh or O’Connell

bears nation heads would explode.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
That seems like big f u to Michigan and a pretty classless thing to do.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
@Vikergirl said:
Not sure Harbaugh has ever worried about being "classy".   Yeah, he's a bright football guy, but to me he comes across as a loud mouthed whiner when things don't go his way. 

I've never been a Harbough fan, and if he's our next coach... ah crap, I don't even want to think about it.

@Vikergirl said:
When would it be an okay time to interview? Day before "what an asshole, he interviewed the day before signing day. Bet that cost some recruits ". Day after "what an asshole,  he interviewed the day after signing day. Bet kids would have made different choices had they known". Sure seems like damned if he does damned if he doesn't with some folks.

@Vikergirl said:

Its not that big of a deal anymore. They have an early signing period now and most programs already have their recruits in the stable. "Signing Day" isn't what it was 5 years ago 

My fear with him is what happens in three years.  Is he gone and on to the next gig.  Vikings have traditionally held on to their coaches.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JR44 said:
@Vikergirl said:
Not sure Harbaugh has ever worried about being "classy".   Yeah, he's a bright football guy, but to me he comes across as a loud mouthed whiner when things don't go his way. 

I've never been a Harbough fan, and if he's our next coach... ah crap, I don't even want to think about it.
..and if his brash style has the Vikings deep in the post season every year / Super Bowl bound?

Frankly if I’m the GM, Im going to go for the most likely to make an immediate positive impact on the “W’s” as big of a douchebag as he is, I believe thats Harbaugh.

When you do see Harbaugh fly off the handle, its usually directed at the refs......and hes usually RIGHT.