Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalil throws Vike's OL Coaches Under the Bus
Fuck you Kalil, you big lazy baby.  You rested on the laurels of your one great season for WAY too long here... THAT'S about the only bitch I have about our coaches.  You suck and I hope your older brother whips your ass for being such a big pussy.  I "wasted" a lot of time watching your play and taking notes... almost to the point of me dreading to watch a Viking game.  You Suck. 

Here is a game from November 2014 that I took notes on....  Never mind when I copied and pasted it I couldn't post because the "Body"was 4413 characters too long".   And when I went to dig it out of the old timey Archives... "there appears to be an error with the database".   Needless to say... Matt sucked... but so did the rest of our line,,, even in 2014.    If anyone is interested in seeing it perhaps I could send the breakdown in a PM.... Not sure if there is a character limit there or not.   

Edit - Mike fixed the archive error so here is the link...   Thanks Mike!

http://vikefans.com/forum/index.php/page...il-do-r298

You know I really wish @Bezerker88 wouldn't hold back..... 

@Bezerker88
Heya thanks for letting me know there was a problem with the way-backey archives. I fixed it so you should be able to take a look at it. 

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
Fuck you Kalil, you big lazy baby.  You rested on the laurels of your one great season for WAY too long here... THAT'S about the only bitch I have about our coaches.  You suck and I hope your older brother whips your ass for being such a big pussy.  I "wasted" a lot of time watching your play and taking notes... almost to the point of me dreading to watch a Viking game.  You Suck. 

[Image: 17411586.gif]