Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalil throws Vike's OL Coaches Under the Bus

What a guy, definitely not gonna miss this stiff.

[Image: tpvb60oqepxj.jpg]
Well, we'll see you on 12-10, if you last that long...Ole'!  B)

Hmm... Hey Kalil - How about demanding excellence from yourself? Theres a novel idea!

Maybe it was a shot at himself.

Maybe he wasnt comparing coaching staffs... maybe he was comparing his own flawed vision of "perfection" to his new coaches while shitting his pants.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
Hmm... Hey Kalil - How about demanding excellence from yourself? Theres a novel idea!
No shit.  I defended this guy way too long.  He had talent, but I don't really trust his judgment when it comes to excellence.  I suspect the other coaches may have demanded it, but Kalil finally heard some say those words and thought it was a novel idea.

I think that says it all about his work ethic. I wanted to believe in him, but not anymore,  that big fuzzy pussy.

Wow just wow. The haterade is real. Totally classless.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
what haterade?  the dude was a coddled the whole time he was here  and he has been nothing but ungracious since he left.  plenty of reason for fans of the team that spent their hard earned money watching and waiting for this turd to develop to be angry,  and he acts like the team did wrong by him.... please.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
what haterade?  the dude was a coddled the whole time he was here  and he has been nothing but ungracious since he left.  plenty of reason for fans of the team that spent their hard earned money watching and waiting for this turd to develop to be angry,  and he acts like the team did wrong by him.... please.
I took it she was talking about Kalilallily.