Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: GOT in 2 days the wait is almost over
Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@purplefaithful said:
And what about Jamie? 

He did survive the Battle of Winterfell and his tale is still to be told.

I still believe the name of Baratheon is going to come back into the pix. 
I would bet that Jamie will be the one to kill his sister. He was betrayed by her, and he knows she is out to kill him.

One thing I have not seen discussed is the fate of the Lady in Red - she took off her neckless and became the old old woman again (we saw her do it once way back when). If you have read about the history of the Night King, he had a wife, a Night Queen - I am wondering if the Lady in Red was actually the Night Kings (ex) wife. I feel their needs to be a reveal as to her real history. I think she was the Queen and for what ever reason she changed hundreds and hundreds of years ago - change of heart, something - maybe she got "Religion" and rejected how her life was about turning the dead into her minions. Just food for thought  - Something is up with her that we don't completely know.
It would be more poetic if Tyrian was the one to kill her (from some instrument of death from his / her past).  Or maybe Varys will finally put a knife in someone...

*** SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SUNDAY'S EPISODE **** DON'T READ ANY FURTHER

So I don't watch GoT but I watched yesterday the scenes from watch parties around the world when the Night King was killed, So funny, people were beside themselves with joy. They went from horror as the Night King was going to kill some kid in a wheelchair?....than surprise/shock when that girl jumped the Night King....then outright horror when he's got her by the throat....and then exhilaration when she drops the knife, catches it with the other hand and sticks it in his gut. You can see how into this show the fans are, pretty cool actually.

I avoided all spoilers long enough. Here's mine!

I was a day behind. I had things going on Sunday and wanted my full attention to watching this one. Watched last night. That was freaking epic. Love that kid. What a steely little badass!!!+

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
       I avoided all spoilers long enough. Here's mine!

I was a day behind. I had things going on Sunday and wanted my full attention to watching this one. Watched last night. That was freaking epic. Love that kid. What a steely little badass!!!+
Trained in the House of Black and White
A top-notch assassin that possesses the abilities of the Many-Faced god.  
Never - F - with - Arya
[Image: 88528e1bdb099e117a31f73a4ddebe3a--game-o...frases.jpg]

That Stark girl sure had great Short-Arya quickness! Wonder what her 3-Cone time is?

'Game of Thrones' epic battle sets viewership record
New York (CNN Business) — Sunday's episode of "Game of Thrones" notched a series record of 17.8 million viewers, according to HBO. "The Long Night" broke the record set by the season premiere just two weeks ago when 17.4 million viewers tuned in.
The numbers for "The Long Night" include 12 million television viewers who watched on HBO at 9 p.m. Sunday night. The rest were viewers who watched an encore presentation, combined with those who streamed the show with the HBO Go or HBO Now apps. 
"The Long Night" — which pitted the living against the dead in a great battle in Winterfell — was one of the most anticipated episodes of the series.

The episode was 82 minutes long and required 11 weeks of night shoots in Northern Ireland, where much of the series is filmed.Social media lit up after the episode. Fans created memes, discussed plot points and even complained about the episode's cinematography online. 
Some viewers noted that the episode's battle sequences, which were set at night in a blizzard, made it too difficult to make out what was happening on screen. 

HBO also said on Tuesday that the season premiere has now been seen by more than 38 million viewers across HBO's linear and digital platforms when accounting for delayed viewing.

I guess I didn't see the darkness as a hindrance my enjoyment. More like realism to me. Give you that sense of the confusion and unknown they had. Battle are sometimes fought in poor condition's. Your enemy doesn't care if it hinders you. So he created it. I thought it just more GoT brilliance.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
I guess I didn't see the darkness as a hindrance my enjoyment. More like realism to me. Give you that sense of the confusion and unknown they had. Battle are sometimes fought in poor condition's. Your enemy doesn't care if it hinders you. So he created it. I thought it just more GoT brilliance.
My wife hated it...Thouht the Amazon Firestick had gone apeshi t

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@suncoastvike said:
My wife hated it...Thouht the Amazon Firestick had gone apeshi t

While it was going on...sure I understand. After it was over and they're all wandering and wondering. Who survived? What's/who's left and so were all of us. Brilliant.
Ps: I've heard the comments and questions after. Is Ghost alive is the other dragons still alive. Now if that ain't setting us up I don't know what is.

8:04...

That was old school GoT

Silly me for thinking there was "happy ever after" endings coming, ugh.