Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: GOT in 2 days the wait is almost over
Can not wait for it.  Sadly coming to an end, but what a phenomenal series it has been.   Some of the cast here with some memories. Pretty cool watch

I still have to go get the HBO Now App through my firestick...

Cant wait!!

we cancelled our TV service. went to straight streaming and just ordered HBO for this weekend.

how many seasons have I missed so far between GOT and that mafia one.

ok I've watched ten minutes---I'm caught up.

any clue how long itll take to do these episodes?  considering signing up for hbo

Quote: @AGRforever said:
any clue how long itll take to do these episodes?  considering signing up for hbo
There has been 67 episodes so far, most have been an hour.  This season I believe they will run about an hour and a half or more per episode.  you can catch up before the second episode if you power through it.

This final season is six episodes of 54, 58, 82, 78, 80 and 80 minutes.

It's going to be sad to see it end.  I feel bad for anyone that's refused to watch it because it's "not my thing," or "sick of hearing about so not watching," or any other reason.  Any hold-out friends I've lent my box sets to have burned through it and jumped on board.  It IS that good!

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
This final season is six episodes of 54, 58, 82, 78, 80 and 80 minutes.

It's going to be sad to see it end.  I feel bad for anyone that's refused to watch it because it's "not my thing," or "sick of hearing about so not watching," or any other reason.  Any hold-out friends I've lent my box sets to have burned through it and jumped on board.  It IS that good!
My sister is like that. She said she watched a few parts here and there and couldn't get into it. Now she refuses to watch it. I told her it's not the kind of story you can "drop in" on and expect to know what's going on.

I've never been able to watch a show "live."  So I'm planning to wait until the season's almost over, try to avoid spoilers and binge watch them all before the finale and watch that one live with everyone else. I have a feeling what happens in the finale is going to be the biggest thing on TV since "Who Shot JR?"

I ignored the show completely up until all the fuss over Sansa and a sex scene.  It was an all day radio talker on how shocking it was.  Even on KFAN.  I felt like the only person on the planet that had no clue what the hell GOT was.  Curiosity got the better of me and I started off with season 1, episode 1.  It wasn't until Ned's bad day that I realized just how different this show was and was probably going to be.  From there on out, it's been one shock twist after another and one hell of a ride.  I haven't bought the set yet, but it will be going in the collection when everything is said and done.