Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Split
[Image: 0zoifuhalj0t.png] 
 B) 

Politics discussion seem to cause fights and hurt feelings  hell at my bar the other night  we almost had a fight between a 65 and 70 year Olds just a couple shoves lol

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Politics discussion seem to cause fights and hurt feelings  hell at my bar the other night  we almost had a fight between a 65 and 70 year Olds just a couple shoves lol
one probably pooped his pants and the other needed a nap after all that exercise, so they called it a truce.

Viking/packer week. You can expect a couple dust ups here and there. Next time lure one away with a small hunk of cheese. 

Did you tell them. "PUT DOWN THAT FISH"!!
[Image: 6ozkxyn4xmai.jpg]

Quote: @badgervike said:
@AGRforever said:
If richie was to be belived he had a valid complaint. Im not sure if Ive heard the other side but it doesnt particularily matter. 

I dont think ritchie would have gotten this website (not necicarily board) to where it is right now because he didnt share the same vision mike and tom have.

Ive said before, I wish we could all get along because more opinions on kur favorite team is a good thing. But Im no fool and know when feelings are hurt rightly or wrongly people rarely actually bury the hatchet. 
I agree AGR.  Ritchie is banned from both boards so there really shouldn't be an issue anymore.
when did ritchie get banned from VikingHorn? I thought I just saw him over there. 

Quote: @Max said:
@badgervike said:
@AGRforever said:
If richie was to be belived he had a valid complaint. Im not sure if Ive heard the other side but it doesnt particularily matter. 

I dont think ritchie would have gotten this website (not necicarily board) to where it is right now because he didnt share the same vision mike and tom have.

Ive said before, I wish we could all get along because more opinions on kur favorite team is a good thing. But Im no fool and know when feelings are hurt rightly or wrongly people rarely actually bury the hatchet. 
I agree AGR.  Ritchie is banned from both boards so there really shouldn't be an issue anymore.
when did ritchie get banned from VikingHorn? I thought I just saw him over there. 
I will never hide the fact that I had issues with his posting style. I said so several times there and just recently called him out again. As for being banned badger would know. Ritchie hasn't posted in a week.  Honestly if he was banned I believe some there would have held a memorial service...lol. Some.  The way some defended and encouraged his behavior  made me walk away on more then one occasion. Took a little break. It's how I came here. That and a invite. Ritchie enjoyed being Ritchie. I did take issue with his style. His was to throw a fire bomb. Not back it up with anything. Then sit back and giggle... No I'm not wrong... I wouldn't mind not mentioning him again. I'm not stating anything new that people there don't know about my feelings on him. 
Edit: I never had a chance to see him in action here before the split. But I've seen plenty.

Quote: @Max said:
@badgervike said:
@AGRforever said:

Over Labor Day weekend.  He was already on double secret probation with a very short leash.  Life is too short for drama....and with Ritchie...you always had drama.  Most of us come to these boards to talk some football and life in general...if I want drama...I'll watch it on tv.  As Suncoast said above, Ritchie's style was to drop a fire bomb and run..  Since he's been banned from both boards...hopefully we can stop talking about Ritchie Blackmore.  We're ringing in the Steve Morse era over at the Viking Horn (the replacement guitarist for Ritchie Blackmore in Deep Purple...for those unfamiliar..bonus points for those that can name the interim guitarist between those two without looking it up).

I hope this thread dies already...Too bad I just bumped it again. 

Yep..me to.  Good to "see" you PF.