Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@JR44 said:
@Zanary said:
I don't know why some are mooning over the kid so much, that last pick was a nearly identical pass to a near-pick moments earlier...and he looks OK, strong, and so on, but I'm not seeing flashes of brilliance or anything...?!
You mean the desperation passes he had to make because they were down by 4 with no timeouts and could only throw the ball into the end zone.  But yeah let's totally negate the fact he had instant pressure most plays, moved around in the pocket great, avoided pressure, made some impressive throws while on the run.  Nice try though  =)
Nothing bad or wrong with that, but I do think there's something to the mooning over him having a touch of "...if only KAM had..." quality involved.
Let's see how the season plays out with Hall for us and Levis for the Titans, but "if only KAM had..." might be a legitimate discussion point come seasons end
I'll be also counting Addison's TD/yard totals during that time.
That's fine, but again this isn't a "we should gave taken Levis over Addison" argument. It's an "if we would have managed things better in the prior draft, we might have had the ammunition to grab both" argument. 
Oh, good grief, what a resounding waste of time and energy.

Comparing long-past picks with hindsight is as useless as wondering how a QB "missed that open receiver" the armchair QB was able to see with a dozen elevated cameras, slow-motion replay, and without 1000 lbs of people trying to stuff him into the turf.

Just call it the "KAM didn't agree with my mock draft and I'm butthurt enough to require a case of Preparation H" argument, folks.  Damn...!

Lol you may not hold our green GM accountable for anything he does, but not getting more value in that ridiculous trade down hindered our ability to maneuver the draft board last April. That's just fact. If that fires your ass up maybe you are the one in need of the Preparation H
Aw, cute strawman BS...yeah, I hold him accountable, but I also support the team, rather than sitting around fapping about college bois.

Injuries muddied the waters on his first couple of picks, but in terms of actual production, Addison has done pretty well. Levis may be decent or not, he has the tools (the ones not playing armchair GM, anyway), but nothing says what kind of fit he'd have been with Minnesota...or how much the lack of Addison would be hurting.

Again, wasting energy "what iffing" like this...well...order a second case.

Quote: @Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@JR44 said:
@Zanary said:
I don't know why some are mooning over the kid so much, that last pick was a nearly identical pass to a near-pick moments earlier...and he looks OK, strong, and so on, but I'm not seeing flashes of brilliance or anything...?!
You mean the desperation passes he had to make because they were down by 4 with no timeouts and could only throw the ball into the end zone.  But yeah let's totally negate the fact he had instant pressure most plays, moved around in the pocket great, avoided pressure, made some impressive throws while on the run.  Nice try though  =)
Nothing bad or wrong with that, but I do think there's something to the mooning over him having a touch of "...if only KAM had..." quality involved.
Let's see how the season plays out with Hall for us and Levis for the Titans, but "if only KAM had..." might be a legitimate discussion point come seasons end
That's fine, but again this isn't a "we should gave taken Levis over Addison" argument. It's an "if we would have managed things better in the prior draft, we might have had the ammunition to grab both" argument. 

Comparing long-past picks with hindsight is as useless as wondering how a QB "missed that open receiver" the armchair QB was able to see with a dozen elevated cameras, slow-motion replay, and without 1000 lbs of people trying to stuff him into the turf.

Just call it the "KAM didn't agree with my mock draft and I'm butthurt enough to require a case of Preparation H" argument, folks.  Damn...!

Lol you may not hold our green GM accountable for anything he does, but not getting more value in that ridiculous trade down hindered our ability to maneuver the draft board last April. That's just fact. If that fires your ass up maybe you are the one in need of the Preparation H
Aw, cute strawman BS...yeah, I hold him accountable, but I also support the team, rather than sitting around fapping about college bois.

Injuries muddied the waters on his first couple of picks, but in terms of actual production, Addison has done pretty well. Levis may be decent or not, he has the tools (the ones not playing armchair GM, anyway), but nothing says what kind of fit he'd have been with Minnesota...or how much the lack of Addison would be hurting.

Aw more cute fanboy crap. Injuries didn't muddle a damn thing. They are both healthy, have been healthy scratches, and buried so far down the depth chart they could probably tell you what color the core of the earth is at this point. Addison is the only pick in two drafts who's done anything worth a damn. I support the team every week, but it's okay to still be honest about our drafts under the new regime and call it like it is. The Lions trade was one if the worst things Ive seen a GM do from a value perspective. Not only with who we ended up with in the trade down (Cine) but also the ridiculous value we simply left on the table for a division rival. It was stupid in every facet and not getting market value hindered our ability in this last draft to maneuver the board. 

But you see it your way, I'll see it mine and let's go beat Atlantas ass today...

@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@JR44 said:
@Zanary said:

Aw more cute fanboy crap. Injuries didn't muddle a damn thing. They are both healthy, have been healthy scratches, and buried so far down the depth chart they could probably tell you what color the core of the earth is at this point. Addison is the only pick in two drafts who's done anything worth a damn. I support the team every week, but it's okay to still be honest about our drafts under the new regime and call it like it is. The Lions trade was one if the worst things Ive seen a GM do from a value perspective. Not only with who we ended up with in the trade down (Cine) but also the ridiculous value we simply left on the table for a division rival. It was stupid in every facet and not getting market value hindered our ability in this last draft to maneuver the board. 

But you see it your way, I'll see it mine and let's go beat Atlantas ass today...
Riiiighht...because, in particular, Cine's leg break was a "rub dirt on it" kind of injury.

I...wow...I mean, there's nothing to say.  Maybe wondering if that kind of post comes with a special parking placard, but...?

@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:
@JR44 said:
@Zanary said:

Riiiighht...because, in particular, Cine's leg break was a "rub dirt on it" kind of injury.

I...wow...I mean, there's nothing to say.  Maybe wondering if that kind of post comes with a special parking placard, but...?
He's been medically cleared, was awful in preseason, and is firmly buried deep down the depth chart. Ditto for Booth. Keep the excuses coming though and make sure the nurse wipes that applesauce dripping down your chin. 

...and quit rolling your eyes back, thinking of a college Boi applying your latest "H" dose.

Blackmon's getting playing time after his recovery, I'm not sure what's up with Cine...but as that's from the first draft, it's a poor joke that the "FIRE KAM" collective twit club has to keep filing back to that and not give kudos to the Offensive Rookie of the Month (not named Will or Levis).  For all the foot stamping, crying, and screaming, tear-filled tantrums from you lot, that kid has managed to smooth over the lack of JJ better than anyone could have anticipated...

...but then again, I'm sure some of you are the "dammit, every point ruins our draft position" dinks that really don't support the team's existing players...just go slowly blind with mock drafts (and Preparation H application).

...and quit rolling your eyes back, thinking of a college Boi applying your latest "H" dose.

Blackmon's getting playing time after his recovery, I'm not sure what's up with Cine...but as that's from the first draft, it's a poor joke that the "FIRE KAM" collective twit club has to keep filing back to that and not give kudos to the Offensive Rookie of the Month (not named Will or Levis).  For all the foot stamping, crying, and screaming, tear-filled tantrums from you lot, that kid has managed to smooth over the lack of JJ better than anyone could have anticipated...

...but then again, I'm sure some of you are the "dammit, every point ruins our draft position" dinks that really don't support the team's existing players...just go slowly blind with mock drafts (and Preparation H application).
A response weaker than a Brad Childress bench press lol...figured 

...and your riposte was as reliable as a Percy Harvin medical report.

Have a fantastic day!

Have a fantastic day!
Oooh using the big words now! Bravo. Make sure the nurse gives you an extra animal cracker as reward right after she changes your diaper..

Enjoy!! 

@Zanary said:

Have a fantastic day!
Oooh using the big words now! Bravo. Make sure the nurse gives you an extra animal cracker as reward right after she changes your diaper..

Enjoy!! 
Wow, you kept going?  I didn't think you'd have the attention span to do anything but look at more college boi pics...

...oh, there was a helluva game, today, but I'm sure you were all about the games yesterday.  Better ice up that wrist....

@supafreak84 said:
@Zanary said:

Have a fantastic day!

Enjoy!! 
Wow, you kept going?  I didn't think you'd have the attention span to do anything but look at more college boi pics...

...oh, there was a helluva game, today, but I'm sure you were all about the games yesterday.  Better ice up that wrist....

You are the quintessential (see I can use big words too) old, "get off my lawn" grumpy bastard who just comes up with lame homo rebuttals when you have nothing of intelligence to say...which is often. I'm not going to reply anymore to your lame homo retorts and I thought it was your bedtime anyways after Wheel of Fortune..