Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Levis
Sure would be nice to have had him sitting behind Cousins about now. He looked GOOD today in his first start. I know we had some Levis fans on here 

I was a big Levis proponent as the Viking pick.  But we passed with what we all said was insider information from a former coach with ties between Kentucky and Minnesota.  Not sure what to think now because he looked awesome today.  

When our pick was on the clock, I wanted Will Levis to be the pick.
Seriously, I think some of these draftable players tell some teams they don’t want to play for them.
No press on it cuz, it sets a bad presentation to the next draft.

I thought we were lucky to have him fall to us and with no future QB on the roster was hoping we would take a shot on him, Levis was projected by many to be a top 5 pick, he reminds me of Herbert a little. 

I literally still can’t believe we didn’t draft him

What are the odds that we lose Kirk the same day the rookie that many thought would be a Viking has his flash game for another team?..
...pretty good since its the Vikings.  He may never play that good again,  but kinda stings for now.

For what it's worth, I still want nothing to do with him.

He probably did a double squirt of mayo in his coffee after today...

We'll see what Levis does, it's too early to say if we made a mistake passing on him or not.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
He probably did a double squirt of mayo in his coffee after today...

We'll see what Levis does, it's too early to say if we made a mistake passing on him or not.
Its so funny. We have some ready to crown Levis after one game.....and others who STILL think Jordan Love is a NFL QB. I can't remember the last time I watched a Viking's game and was more confident that the opposing QB would mess up than with Jordan Love. He's brutal.