Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Gonna be fun once I learn how to navigate in here 

Quote: @Sgt.DiggzVWO_Vp said:
Hi every one.  Glad to be apart of this but I ain't scrubbin no toilets :Smile
Gonna be fun once I learn how to navigate in here 
Good to see you got the name thing straightened out Diggz. 

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a message. 

Quote: @Sir Hallow said:
Will be makin the trek to MN for the Bucs game weekend...hope to see ya all! SKOL
Sir Hallow, look for the tailgate thread.  VF is doing a special BBQ get-together Saturday, the day before the Bucs game.  A good way to get acquainted with those attending and get some of Mike's great BBQ.  I unfortunately will only be attending the Lyings game the following week.

Quote: @Buddah said:
@Sir Hallow said:
Will be makin the trek to MN for the Bucs game weekend...hope to see ya all! SKOL
Sir Hallow, look for the tailgate thread.  VF is doing a special BBQ get-together Saturday, the day before the Bucs game.  A good way to get acquainted with those attending and get some of Mike's great BBQ.  I unfortunately will only be attending the Lyings game the following week.
ty brother....was searching the threads and doesn't look like much is set in stone....couldn't find the loc or time of a Sat get together...if anything we will be wandering the TG lots that Sun...parking in the FF ramp...have a bum foot so not real mobile but will do our best to get around. Lot 53 looks like the home lot for the VWO so will definately be there...gf is getting knighted in that weekend too. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new friends SKOL

Quote: @Sir Hallow said:
@Buddah said:
@Sir Hallow said:
ty brother....was searching the threads and doesn't look like much is set in stone....couldn't find the loc or time of a Sat get together...if anything we will be wandering the TG lots that Sun...parking in the FF ramp...have a bum foot so not real mobile but will do our best to get around. Lot 53 looks like the home lot for the VWO so will definately be there...gf is getting knighted in that weekend too. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new friends SKOL
They are still finishing up some of the details, so if you are going to be around Saturday late afternoon-early evening, then you should head over.  Add your name on the list, so you can stay on board with the updates.  I did it last year with them, and it was good times and good Q.  Then a few of us went out and watched the UFC fights.
Here is the thread link:
https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/discus...t-together

Hi every one.  Glad to be apart of this but I ain't scrubbin no toilets :Smile
well then I guess we know whos tooth brush is getting used by the others then dont we?  Wink

Skol!! This is exciting! Can't wait for the season to start!!

So one thing for you newbies... On game day, for many of our out of state fans, and those that just can't make it to the game our chat feature is a great way to enjoy the game with other fans around the country and sometimes around the world! 

We'll always have room here for more.  Cheers and ...

[Image: WelcomeAboard-010816.jpg]

[Image: mxeig5kj0chv.gif]