Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com

[Image: vf_vwo_slide.jpg?fit=650%2C320&ssl=1]VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Visit the post for more.

Read the full story here

It is an honor to provide the hosting for the VWO and I am excited to get to work showcasing all the wonderful work these guys do not just on game day but throughout the year with their public outreach and their charity events.

Please join me in giving the Viking World Order a warm welcome to The Longship!

This will make a great addition.  Now tell them the pisses need a good scrubin and to make sure the fridge is kept stocked! 

Tom and Mike were tremendous in all their efforts of making this happen.  SKÖL to you both and Thank you!!!

the article appears to cut-off...So is there a separate WVO board only for WVO members? Separate from VF main Viking board today?

Oh and welcome WVO! I've had a chance to tail-gate off of 35 W on Washington at Syd's place. Rabid fans!

skol!  glad to board the longship.  

[Image: hlasndqwydp6.jpg]

Welcome!  B)

Sweet....  

Welcome VWO! 

we might need to expand the bathroom facilities,  however... 

Looking forward to meeting more passionate vikings fans.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
the article appears to cut-off...So is there a separate WVO board only for WVO members? Separate from VF main Viking board today?

Oh and welcome WVO! I've had a chance to tail-gate off of 35 W on Washington at Syd's place. Rabid fans!

Yes so one of the things VWO needed was a place where they could discuss the items that surround their events and the goings on within their organization. So like we have had things like ContentProviders board to help each other work on content they have a board to use to cultivate their organization. 

However, I am sure they will join in the football talk here on The Longship as well. 

I know I've looked up to these guys a lot through the years in the tailgate and I and really super pumped to see what we can do for them and what we can do together.