Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I Had A Heart Attack On Sunday
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
My kid  has 26 years young on the horizon. Will no longer be eligible to be on our insurance says uncomfortable dad.

Probably will barely be able to pay for catastrophic only coverage in Cali. 
I'm sure that's scary. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
My kid  has 26 years young on the horizon. Will no longer be eligible to be on our insurance says uncomfortable dad.

I'm sure that's scary. 
And people your's and my age better have some decent coin allocated to health care in our future years...Big $$$

@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I'm sure that's scary. 
And people your's and my age better have some decent coin allocated to health care in our future years...Big $$$
This is my Plan B if I run out of retirement funds:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Edit - peach, pineapple and blackberry Chobani 0 is pretty good Barr. I'd imagine you can mix in some oatmeal a couple days a week instead of yogurt? 
That is terrifying. Has he looked at NAMI in California for resources? 

Edit - peach, pineapple and blackberry Chobani 0 is pretty good Barr. I'd imagine you can mix in some oatmeal a couple days a week instead of yogurt? 
Never been an oatmeal guy...maybe I should give it a shot...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Never been an oatmeal guy...maybe I should give it a shot...
I put peanut butter on mine. The maple, brown sugar and peanut butter taste good together. Fruit works too

Good googly moogly... that's how ma went. Glad you are getting it looked into.  Would miss the patented headlines Big Grin  Stay safe amigo.