Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guru Mock 2.0
I honestly believe the Vikings made the move with the idea of taking Wyatt, who they figured nobody was going to take and they could get a top 15 talent at a bargain draft position. They can talk all they want about Cine being their target, but I'm betting he was a fallback option and it surprised them when the Packers grabbed Wyatt a couple picks before them 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
I honestly believe the Vikings made the move with the idea of taking Wyatt, who they figured nobody was going to take and they could get a top 15 talent at a bargain draft position. They can talk all they want about Cine being their target, but I'm betting he was a fallback option and it surprised them when the Packers grabbed Wyatt a couple picks before them 
The terms "trade down" and "target" should not be used in the same sentence.  If you drop,  especially 20 spots,  trade down can only be associated with "hope".   And as Marky mark says,  hope aint a tactic.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
The terms "trade down" and "target" should not be used in the same sentence.  If you drop,  especially 20 spots,  trade down can only be associated with "hope".   And as Marky mark says,  hope aint a tactic.
Hope is the further defined as a group or tier of players and not specifically one guy.