Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh: Don't count out the Vikings
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass if he's a douche. If he wins and he wins big, I don't care if he greets every man, woman and child entering the stadium like this -

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedi...f=1&nofb=1]

I would   say hire him

[Image: kxrzypB1_bigger.jpg]
Source tells PFT that Jim Harbaugh's interview with the Vikings happened this evening.

Weird there is one source for this.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
He did well with the 49ers a long long fome ago. If he’s such a QB whisperer then why have all of his QBs been average at best at Michigan? I see this as a big time gamble and idk if I want a weirdo like Harbaugh 
We dont need to whisper to QBs. We already have one of the most accurate ones around. We need a leader of men.

Take whats working on offense. Bring in new eyes on D and win a friggin championship. 

Paging Guru….

So was the Giants DC anither Rooney rule candidate or a DC for Jim H?

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: kxrzypB1_bigger.jpg]
Source tells PFT that Jim Harbaugh's interview with the Vikings happened this evening.

Weird there is one source for this.
This is my thinking. If this were a thing, do you honestly think no one else would know about it? 

[Image: wjt3ehnkq60y.gif]

Every HC interview has had a follow up post from Vikings.com.

Not this one.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Every HC interview has had a follow up post from Vikings.com.

Not this one.

Strib article said they reached out to gauge interest, didn’t call it an interview per se…
Vikings talk with Michigan's Jim Harbaugh, interview Giants' Patrick Graham about head coaching position
The Vikings had exploratory conversations with Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh on Saturday to gauge interest on both sides in the team's head coaching position, a source with knowledge of the team's plans said.
https://www.startribune.com/vikings-jim-harbaugh-michigan-giants-defensive-coordinator-patrick-graham-head-coach-position/600141003/