Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Melania test positive for Covid
Quote: @Nichelle said:
I watched a few minutes of Tucker Carlson tonight. Matt Gaetz was on. Amazingly he concluded the lesson to be learned here is that 'if coronavirus can get to Trump, it can get to anyone'. So we shouldn't spend time to prevent the spread. There's nothing you can really do. So, we should concentrate on opening the economy fully, while protecting those who are high risk and developing more treatments. Tucker was amazed at how smart Gaetz is.

Sigh.
I'm sure there are tons of first responders who'd be delighted by this. Especially now that good olde USA has as much PPE as it could possibly ever need...

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
if viking fan I apologize for being  harsh but please never travel to montana  stay in sf
You reap what you sew.  Pride cometh before a fall.  It is what it is.  The clown brought all this upon himself and 200,000 Americans are dead with millions unemployed as a result if his own reckless behavior and ineptitude.  Sorry all that hurts your feelings.

Stay in Montana big boy.  I am shocked you were able to make a post that didn’t have 10 spelling errors. 

Montana and Idaho have some.....**cough**....interesting takes......

Quote: @Nichelle said:
I watched a few minutes of Tucker Carlson tonight. Matt Gaetz was on. Amazingly he concluded the lesson to be learned here is that 'if coronavirus can get to Trump, it can get to anyone'. So we shouldn't spend time to prevent the spread. There's nothing you can really do. So, we should concentrate on opening the economy fully, while protecting those who are high risk and developing more treatments. Tucker was amazed at how smart Gaetz is.

Sigh.
Tucker Carlson is an asshole and a racist, but his day job is warrior in the new civil war between left and right. He would much rather endanger millions with ignorant and divisive rhetoric than admit defeat on the battle field. 

Covid has no political preference. But if there's ONE lesson that should be VERY obvious to everyone right now, it's that distancing and masks work...and refusing to distance and wear masks is dangerous.  

All this begs the question: how long before we start calling it the Republican Flu? 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Montana and Idaho have some.....**cough**....interesting takes......
Rural America and their politicians are pulling the rest of the country into the dark ages

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

actually pleasantly surprised here, most of woke land twitter is falling over themselves hoping for death.  Wondered how the 'circle' of friends on here would be reacting, but seems semi respectable here. 
A whole lot of people on the right were celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death on there too.

thought I saw most saying Rest in Peace.  Just like Trump did when he heard the news. 

I certainly have not celebrated her death.  Actually included her in my prayers.
No. Some of the most disgustung things were said. One person on twitter made the comment that if they cremate her she will finally go in the oven.

COUNTLESS disgusting posts celebrating her death. That’s twitter for you.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

actually pleasantly surprised here, most of woke land twitter is falling over themselves hoping for death.  Wondered how the 'circle' of friends on here would be reacting, but seems semi respectable here. 
A whole lot of people on the right were celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death on there too.

thought I saw most saying Rest in Peace.  Just like Trump did when he heard the news. 

I certainly have not celebrated her death.  Actually included her in my prayers.
No. Some of the most disgustung things were said. One person on twitter made the comment that if they cremate her she will finally go in the oven.

COUNTLESS disgusting posts celebrating her death. That’s twitter for you.
I didn't want to post any of it. But the comments referring to the Holocaust are the worst and there are plenty of them. It's on Facebook and other platforms too. Many of them claim to be Christians. It's repulsive. Makes me sick.

As expected, add Christie to the list....

https://twitter.com/GovChristie/status/1...50305?s=20

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
As expected, add Christie to the list....

https://twitter.com/GovChristie/status/1...50305?s=20
Yikes. This guy is a walking pre-existing condition. But then again, he'll get treatment that Joe Lunchpail won't so his odds are better. 

Sean Patterson is not worried that Donald Trump has been hospitalized with coronavirus because he believes what the president tells him.
“It’s a hoax. There’s no pandemic. As Trump said, how many millions die of flu?” said the 56-year-old truck driver outside the early voting station in St Joseph, Missouri – a stronghold for the president.
But then Patterson pauses and contemplates the possibility that Trump really does have Covid-19.
“If he’s sick, then they planted it when they tested him. It’s what they did to me when I went to hospital for my heart beating too fast. Two weeks later I got a cold,” he said. “It’s political. I don’t trust the US government at all. Who are they to mandate personal safety? I listen to Trump.”
SNIP
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...s-covid-19

Perfect time to re-quote one of my favorite twitter follows, Christophurius...
How sad it must be - believing that scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you, while a reality tv star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented lying is your only beacon of truth and honesty.