Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Melania test positive for Covid
Proof that karma and God exist

That McDonald's diet isn't going to help him now. Boris Johnson of the UK almost went on a ventilator.

Yup, Karma's always a bitch, always. 

74 and obese wont help. He was 243 lbs at his last physical. 

I don't know if his last 2 political rallies in MN and Pennsylvania were indoors or out? 

For some weird reason, I don't believe it. The timing just feels too convenient.  Anyway, wishing the Trumps a quick recovery of true. 

Why should I believe someone who lies on a daily basis? 

Wow, the president of the United States has Covid-19. If you step back from politics and really think about this, it feels like an epic, end of days, disaster flick or superhero movie. It's just so surreal. 

I know the opening scene because I'm in it.

Way back in early February, one of our marketing assistants, Ian, is in his cube showing a group of us the Johns Hopkins site on the spread of Coronavirus. "This is coming to America, guys. I think this could be a pandemic," he says. Ian's a kind of left-wing alarmist, so we all rib him a little bit. "Ian, you worry too much."

Cut to scenes of hospitals bursting at the seems, bodies stacked in cold storage facilities, empty streets in Rome, New York City, San Francisco. Businesses by the thousands shutter. Unemployment lines all over the world grow exponentially.

Then, as countries around the world begin to get ahead of the virus, it spikes in America. Unlike the rest of the world, America has a leader who doesn't take the virus seriously. In fact calls it a hoax and discourages millions of Americans from taking it seriously. Then come the demonstrations, the anti-mask revolts, anti-lock down revolts, people storming statehouses who oppose the leader. 

Then, in the midst of a hotly contested election, the leader gets the virus. 5,000 miles away, a former KGB agent smiles. 

Ah, the tolerance. 

To each his or her own.

I dont get the epic, end of days vibe...

Just irony

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Why should I believe someone who lies on a daily basis? 
That's the sad reality and reason for my post above. In any case, hope they recover quickly. Would not wish this to anyone.

If he has it, they will deal with it. He has the best healthcare available to him unlike so many other people. If he doesn't then, he will act like his "recovery" is a miracle. It feels like distraction and deflection from the latest mess he put himself in. Time will tell.