Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Start of the Russian Hoax
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL The problem of course is she has documented proof for what she is saying.  

Keep watching Durham. 
is it proof that those in opposition will acknowledge?  if the answer is "no" then it is really a moot point.

its pretty much going to take literal baseball bats for either side to concede a point IMO so arguing over anything that is in any way controversial in nature or substance is pretty much an exercise in futility.
I don’t give two shits what the other side accepts.  Read what she wrote.  Yes ... there is documented proof what she said.  

This isn’t about conceding points.  Obama was spying.  He was corrupt.  Benghazi.  Pay to play scams.  Uranium One.  Iran cash.  Ukraine corruption.  

This is what makes your points moot:

Benghazi investigation was pursued relentlessly by GOP-led committees and found NOTHING.  Either accept the results by the GOO or stop blabbering about it.  

Uranium one:  approved by a 9-member panel CFIUS, Not just Hillary, who also had no power to veto it.  Nothing nefarious or scandalous about it unless you are a fucking conspiracy theory loon who thinks all NINE of these people were involved in some scandal.  It was a routine sale of a Canadian company.    

Iran cash.  Returning Iran’s own money that was frozen back in the 1970’s and returned back to them.  Debunked YEARS ago.  How you aren’t aware of this is embarrassing.

Ukraine corruption?  2 arrests already of the President’s personal attorney’s “business associates” - AKA corrupt Ukrainians who committed felonies by illegally donating to Trump’s PAC in exchange for getting rid of Ambassador Yovanovitch, funded with $1 million by the attorney of a corrupt oligarch already wanted in US for corruption.  Rudy G now also under federal investigation.  Rudy admits he had Maria Yovanovitch fired to get her out of the way for his 2 felon friends.  Trump fired Maria at Rudy’s request.  Corrupt Ukrainian money now dictating White House foreign policy.  Ruh-roh!

Nice try, thanks for playing.  Wake me when you have some new material.

Oh hey.  NYTimes.  Corroborates uranium one scam. 

https://www.thewrap.com/ny-times-hillary-clinton-approved-russian-uranium-deal-after-2-million-donation-to-clinton-foundation/
You still don’t get it.

Hillary AND 8 OTHER PEOPLE APPROVED THE DEAL.

What do you think was so bad about it?  Do you think Russia is receiving the uranium?  Or is it because it’s Hillary you see red?

It’s like your orange man bad syndrome but with the Clintons.  Why wouldn’t you have approved the sale?

I noticed you refuse to comment on Giuliani telling Trump to fire the Ambassador of Ukraine on behalf of his 2 felon Ukrainian buddies sitting in jail.

Nothing to see there, right?

LOL

So Hillary gets millions at the time she approves the uranium deal.  And that seems ok.  LOL ok. 

And deletes all the emails that talks about her quid pro quo ... that was required by law to be on government servers and not her personal one.  And was illegal to delete.  LOL ok. 

Time will tell who is right.  

I wish you would stay the fuck away from my threads.  You aren’t that bright.  It isn’t funny anymore.  

Time will tell who is right.  

I wish you would stay the fuck away from my threads.  You aren’t that bright.  It isn’t funny anymore.  

I find it hilarious the guy who posts non-stop conspiracy theories gets upset when they get debunked and calls other people not that bright.  Nothing I wrote was incorrect or untrue and when I asked a legitimate question - “what exactly about the sale of the Uranium One upsets you?”. You lash out.  

Why?  

Because Jimmyin SD is 100% accurate about you.  You are not here to have a discussion with others.  You just want to use this site as a platform and launching pad for your dingbat conspiracy theories and lash out if they are opposed or debunked.  

Didn’t you just post last week how it was not cool that I dared to call you a hypocrite, but I guess it’s okay for you to call me not that bright?

You have issues dude.  

You haven’t debunked anything.  You push fucking lies. 

You don’t have discussions. 

ALL CORRUPTION BOTHERS ME. Both sides. Hillary is the most corrupt one of them all.  

Why did Hillary get millions at the time of her Uranium One deal?

LOL Yeah. Sharyl Attkinson posting a timeline ... which all is corroborated is a conspiracy I am pushing. 

And if Jimmy thinks I am pushing conspiracy theories here he is naive.

I post news and you come in and immediately attack me and pretend I don’t have proof.  I am posting the proof.  Everything she wrote is verifiable. 

I don’t need to show bank statements of Hillary to satisfy Jimmy to prove Hillary got QPQ money for the Uranium deal.  Sorry.  

You haven’t debunked anything.  You push fucking lies. 

You don’t have discussions. 

ALL CORRUPTION BOTHERS ME. Both sides. Hillary is the most corrupt one of them all.  

Why did Hillary get millions at the time of her Uranium One deal?
What lies did I push?  Name them.

Iran cash?  Debunked.

Hillary’s charity received donations from many sources.  She wasn’t even on the board while in office.  So how did SHE get the money?  Not like Trump did with his charity, that he used as a personal piggy bank, paid millions in fines and now is barred from having a charity for 10 years.

And how did Hillary con 8 other people into doing the deal?  You still haven’t explained why the sale was bad news or evidence of corruption.  

And lastly no, you are a bold faced liar about corruption.  You give zero shits about corruption taking place RIGHT NOW with Trump’s attorney because you are so infatuated with what the Clintons MIGHT have done 5 years ago.

Keep watching.  Russia was a hoax set up by Obama and Brennan.  To hide the corruption.