Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Start of the Russian Hoax
Must watch.  The new IG report destroys this.  

I don’t know how to get links to work here - so i will put spaces in so you can get the address if the link doesn’t show. It is twitter. 

https://twitter.com/lizrnc/status/1205286321742323713?s=21

https:// twitter .com/lizrnc/status/1205286321742323713?s=21

Maybe Ill try finding a politics forum so we can talk football.

Christ Almighty people...

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Maybe Ill try finding a politics forum so we can talk football.

Christ Almighty people...
Wow.  This forum is hidden and only people who want to read it can.  

Our President is being impeached as we speak. The IG report just came out and said the Obama DOJ and FBI created a fake hoax to take down the president.  Spygate was true. 

And you think this one of the only threads I have ever created hurts your sensibilities?  Get real. 

Ignore it. 

Doesnt hurt my sensibilities one iota, and if it were ONLY one thread, ONCE in a WHILE (which all will agree I HAVE ignored) but it gets old after a while.

Doesnt hurt my sensibilities one iota, and if it were ONLY one thread, ONCE in a WHILE (which all will agree I HAVE ignored) but it gets old after a while.
It is relevant current events.  I hardly start too many threads.

How about this?  Watch the fucking video.  Hillary knew about the “17” intelligence agencies and the fake dossier in October of 2016. 

It was a fucking hoax.  Watch.  

Or do you only care about reading one viewpoint?

Why did you choose to attack this one thread I started?

I dont care who posted what, I’m not attacking anyone....nor am I supporting nor negating EITHER side of the aisle.  Merely pointing out the futility of arguing politics on a football forum.

Nevermind, you kids have a nice time arguing politics.

I dont care who posted what, I’m not attacking anyone....nor am I supporting nor negating EITHER side of the aisle.  Merely pointing out the futility of arguing politics on a football forum.

Thank you.  Too bad you didn’t spend your time watching it instead of this exchange.  

It is damning.  Comey et all will be arrested.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@Vanguard83 said:

Thank you.  Too bad you didn’t spend your time watching it instead of this exchange.  

but not by the week before the super bowl per our beer bet last year. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:
@Vanguard83 said:

but not by the week before the super bowl per our beer bet last year. 
Probably not. 

But it is coming.  Tammy Bruce said last night that the panic from the deep state and media is being shown ... because Durham has been contacting them for interviews.