Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really? The team is going to try and get another kicker??
Carry 2 kickers on the everyday regular season roster?? Completely stupid. I can't believe that is even a consideration. Even if he punts.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Carry 2 kickers on the everyday regular season roster?? Completely stupid. I can't believe that is even a consideration. Even if he punts.
If he punts, then he's the punter and Wile is gone.  That make sense to me.

Very possible. And not that unusual if one is the punter. 

Isn't it refreshing to be having discussions on kicking instead of qb?

Ok, maybe not...

I predict we cut Bailey and he has a great year for the Bears.

Sounds like Mitch Berger with more upside. I cannot imagine not being happy about this signing.

carried Berger and a Gary Anderson at the same time, Berger handled KO and P duties and left the field goals and EP to the kicker.   Whats the issue?  All teams carry 2 legs,  just that one of ours does more than most teams punters.

the fact that he wears #7 feels like icing on the cake  :#

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
the fact that he wears #7 feels like icing on the cake  :#
Remember that Faud and Cunningham were that number first, hopefully all the magic isnt worn out of it.