Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: GOT in 2 days the wait is almost over
Bran is the night king. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Bran is the night king. 

Nothing at this point would surprise me...

I suspect tonights episode won't be as forgettable as the first 2 were.

Quote: @matt4787 said:
@purplefaithful said:
I could have done without Eps 2...But they are sure setting things-up for the last 6 

Is it too apparent Dany is going to kill Snow lol!
I feel like Jon will kill Dany. Another theory I like that makes a lot of sense is the Night King is not at the Battle of Winterfell but instead riding his dragon to King's Landing. It fits with the vision Bran had and the Vision that Dany had of the Snow falling and the Castle roof destroyed. And the Night King by himself could take control of the entire city by himself (with the dragon) to add another army of dead.
This is an interesting theory. The Night King might have divided his army. While the small army keep Jon's army busy the main body marches on to Kings Landing. Takes it down then turns with maybe a million more on Winterfell. Still got 4 episodes to fill. Makes for an interesting scenario where they think the won at winterfell but Jon knows the Night King not being there means it's not over.

What a weekend first Endgame then this episode of GOT.  I don't know how they are gonna top this one. 

I'm almost shaking after the latest episode. Wow!

On a similar note, I have a wedding in SC on May 18th. I booked my return flight months ago the evening of Sunday the 19th. When I found out it was during the GOT finale, I called Delta and asked if they could wave the rebooking fee. The first CS rep told me no, that they've changed their policy and it was non-negotiable unless of matters of funerals, family emergencies, etc. I asked to speak with her supervisor very nicely and was transferred over to some other guy. I explained the situation, adding that I didn't wanna just lie about an emergency and said I just really wanted to watch GOT with my friends. His response: "Ah, man. I've never seen the show personally but I know how big of a deal this is. You can't miss that!" He waved the change fee and I'm leaving a few hours earlier now. 

This sprawling effect of this show is really funny to me. 

That was bad ass. Loved everything about tonights episode.

There are a LOT of throwbacks to way way way back in the series if you can catch them.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
That was bad ass. Loved everything about tonights episode.

There are a LOT of throwbacks to way way way back in the series if you can catch them.
I caught most of them, did forget about the part about the eyes.   

Quote: @KingBash said:
I'm almost shaking after the latest episode. Wow!

On a similar note, I have a wedding in SC on May 18th. I booked my return flight months ago the evening of Sunday the 19th. When I found out it was during the GOT finale, I called Delta and asked if they could wave the rebooking fee. The first CS rep told me no, that they've changed their policy and it was non-negotiable unless of matters of funerals, family emergencies, etc. I asked to speak with her supervisor very nicely and was transferred over to some other guy. I explained the situation, adding that I didn't wanna just lie about an emergency and said I just really wanted to watch GOT with my friends. His response: "Ah, man. I've never seen the show personally but I know how big of a deal this is. You can't miss that!" He waved the change fee and I'm leaving a few hours earlier now. 

This sprawling effect of this show is really funny to me. 
Its all about who you get on the phone with the airlines, my wife and I learned that a long time ago. Don't get what you want? Call back and talk to someone else.

Ahhh....Valariyan steel. I'm such an Arya Stark fan too. And Clegane, why the hell do I like Clegane lol! The Hound

Badass, Epic, Tense...Watching the Dothraki flames go out like that? All of the un-sullied? Man...

Yah lots of throw-backs;  "Brown eyes, green eyes, BLUE EYES. GLOWING BLUE. 

We've been watching the discussion show with the producer/director post episodes too. They've been well worthwhile. 

Here's one I didn't catch:

Think about the dagger Arya used to off The Night King. It was the dagger used in the initial assassination attempt against Bran in Season 1. The dagger that eventually makes its way to Littlefinger. The dagger Littlefinger returns to Bran, and Bran gifts to Arya in Season 7, Episode 4. It was a weird gift at the time, mostly because Bran is weird. But now, it looks like the dagger's journey was much more intentional than originally suspected.