Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Ring Bust
Quote: @"Purple Haze" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MarkSP18" said:

Lastly, and more importantly, I agree with what the late George Carlin said about prostitution ...
HOW CAN IT BE ILLEGAL TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE?

That's not the problem, the problem is a large amount of the young women involved in this are forced or coerced. Its not free will. Its sex trafficking. That's what some don't understand and the crux of it.
I don't think people don't understand the crux of it but you have to be careful how you talk about this, it can be taken out of context very easily. Now if what you hear is Robert Kraft was among 96 people busted in a sex trafficking ring, it makes it sound like he was one of the people running the whole thing.  That is how I first heard the story and my initial though was what a piece of garbage this guy is.  Then when I heard he received a happy ending and got caught my first thought was if this were anyone but Robert Kraft we would hardly hear a thing about this story.  We have a asian spa place here where I am from and they were doing the same thing and got busted last year. How many outside of ND heard about that ?  I bet most in ND didnt even hear about it.
I didn't hear about it... and I go to North Dakota often.
Where is it?  B)

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MarkSP18" said:

Lastly, and more importantly, I agree with what the late George Carlin said about prostitution ...
HOW CAN IT BE ILLEGAL TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE?

That's not the problem, the problem is a large amount of the young women involved in this are forced or coerced. Its not free will. Its sex trafficking. That's what some don't understand and the crux of it.
I don't think people don't understand the crux of it but you have to be careful how you talk about this, it can be taken out of context very easily. Now if what you hear is Robert Kraft was among 96 people busted in a sex trafficking ring, it makes it sound like he was one of the people running the whole thing.  That is how I first heard the story and my initial though was what a piece of garbage this guy is.  Then when I heard he received a happy ending and got caught my first thought was if this were anyone but Robert Kraft we would hardly hear a thing about this story.  We have a asian spa place here where I am from and they were doing the same thing and got busted last year. How many outside of ND heard about that ?  I bet most in ND didnt even hear about it.
I didn't hear about it... and I go to North Dakota often.
Where is it?  B)
Its the Tokyo Massage in Mandan.  They were advertising as legitimate massage theropist but they are not licenced.  They are basically a happy ending place.  They got busted and shut down for a week and then were right back in action.

Hey his defense will be sorry I really was there just for the massage----Damn HMO that's all it would cover.

I really hope they close the door on this one, for good.
Lan Yun Ma.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/0...story.html

Closed down two more of her "businesses". This time in Orlando. 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/bre...story.html

Still looking for her sister. Trying to find evidence to charge the husband. From what I've read these are the ring leaders.
This is far from over investigation wise they say.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Lan Yun Ma.

Still looking for her sister. Trying to find evidence to charge the husband. From what I've read these are the ring leaders.
if they look to hard people will start showing up dead... I highly doubt this was organized and run by a husband and wife or a couple of sisters... if this is involving people from east asia i am betting there are some serious people involved in this operation if the investigators choose to dig that deep.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
Lan Yun Ma.

if they look to hard people will start showing up dead... I highly doubt this was organized and run by a husband and wife or a couple of sisters... if this is involving people from east asia i am betting there are some serious people involved in this operation if the investigators choose to dig that deep.
You are probably right on here. There have been some reports that have this investigation going international. As you know I have been following this story pretty closely and have been frustrated by some of these blog articles out there now. Reports that the DA is walking back from the human trafficking statements because of his vagueness to answer those questions. If you look around you'll see stories that they are looking at connections in NY and China. This trio I mentioned could be more of a franchise then the big fish. Multiple shops that moved around often. There may well be more to this story then that DA is able to let on to. If indeed these women were brought in from outside the US that might be handled in Federal court. Thus his reluctance to discuss more. Those few blogs seem more worried about the embarrassment of a high profile John's then if this is a major embarrassment to us as a country for this happening in the 21st century.