Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Ring Bust
Sounds like he got a happy ending and they have video evidence.  

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/02/22/pa...ring-bust/

JUPITER (CBSMiami) — New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is charged in Palm Beach County after being caught in a sex sting, according to police.
Jupiter police say he’s being charged with the solicitation of a prostitute.
The charges stem from a months long investigation into the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where two women were arrested earlier this week, according to police.
The spa was among 10 shut down in Orlando, Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast after a several-month investigation revealed women there were in “sexual servitude,” according to arrest records.
“We’re as equally stunned as anyone else,” said Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr during a Friday morning news conference. Polices also confirmed they have video evidence capturing the sex act.

video evidence capturing the sex act.

Couldn't be a cop.....I'd quit

My name wasn't mentioned, was it?!?

I heard several weeks ago that they formed this task force. I thought great idea. These strip clubs and spas are not always victimless establishments. Some of these girls are not in it for the easy money. Never thought they'd get a fish this big. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
video evidence capturing the sex act.

Couldn't be a cop.....I'd quit
Why the hell would they include that tidbit?  Are they fishing for a buyer?  Or extortion?
And yes, some of the horrors of being a cop.  Couldn't do it.  Specially when it involves kids or the sex trafficking.  Glad they busted them.

I wonder if he insisted that his girls use Gillette razors to shave their cootchies? 

Did he sign in as Ron Mexico?

"Orchids of Asia"?

Somebody is sticking it to someone somewhere...

Kinda ironic, he got busted for screwing others by videotaping them illegally and now busted by being videotaped screwing others illegally.