Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer announces Keenum to start Thursday in Detroit
Narcissist?  I don't think that word means what you think it means. 

I quoted your replies to show your hyperbole. 

Quote: @"holmanjp" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"holmanjp" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"holmanjp" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

he was with Houston for 2 years then the rams for 2 years and now the Vikes?  where are you getting 5 teams?
He went to Houston for the 2013 season as an UDFA.  Then he was cut by Houston prior to the 2014 season. The Rams added him that season and later cut him.  Then Houston signed him back towards the end of the 2014 season.  He was then traded from Houston to the Rams in 2015 and played there for two years.  Then in 2017, he signed with the Vikings.
I guess it might be easier to say he changed teams 5 times in his career...

So more like, 2 teams could not make up their mind about him, and Rick made a great decision.

See how that sounds better, than shitting on the starting QB for your favorite team.
shitting on... thats taking it a bit far isnt it?  
I was not directing that towards Lander.

Yes there are posters praying he has a bad game.
Willing to sacrifice a win now just to say I told you so or never post again.
The other board I post in is filled with Ted fans not necessarily Vikings fans. 

The day Ted does start, I will be defending him again. Just like in 2015. 
I'll will admit I will be nervous.
People have to remember his leg almost fell off playing don't touch the QB.
His team mates were throwing up!!!!!

Hyperbole, thy name is holmanjp
Ok I exaggerated about leg almost falling off. What would you call it? rotating 360 degrees.

where did you get the 360 line from?  I dont recall hearing that.  I have a hard time believing that there would have been no nerve or arterial damage if it had actually gone that far.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Narcissist?  I don't think that word means what you think it means. 

I quoted your replies to show your hyperbole. 
Did I spell it wrong"

since a prime characteristic of narcissists is believing that they are always right no matter what, narcissists are extremely resistant to change 

Quote: @"holmanjp" said:
And you quoted me with out a reply, Because???

Narcissists,  thy name is holmanjp
Yes you spelled it wrong, fixed it for you.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
where did you get the 360 line from?  I dont recall hearing that.  I have a hard time believing that there would have been no nerve or arterial damage if it had actually gone that far.
Was Teddy Bridgewater In Danger Of Losing His Leg After Severe Knee Injury? | NFL | NESN.com
As Carroll explains, the worst case in an injury like Bridgewater’s is “arterial strangulation,” which would cut off blood flow to the leg and possibly require amputation.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2016/09/was-teddy-bridgewater-in-danger-of-losing-leg-after-severe-knee-injury/

Brian Murphy: Doctors saved his leg, now Teddy Bridgewater aims to save his career

Praying teammates knelt beside Bridgewater and held his hands. Someone yelled to call 911. First responders rushed in to stabilize the nerves around his knee, which dangled from ligaments freakishly torn from his patella, fibula and tibia.
“I’m glad everyone reacted in a timely manner and we were able to save my leg, if that’s what you want to call it,” the quarterback said.
Had the nerves withered and died before surgeons could act, amputation was a real possibility for a then-23-year-old athlete in his prime. Reconstructive surgery saved Bridgewater’s leg. His career remains imperiled.
Vikings trainer may have salvaged Teddy Bridgewater’s leg entirely | Vikings Wire

In August, the 23-year-old Bridgewater suffered a dislocated knee, torn ACL, as well as other structural damage to his leg. It was later revealed to be a tibiofemoral dislocation.

Teddy Bridgewater could have lost his leg, expert says

For those curious, here's what a tibiofemoral dislocation looks like....yikes pic.twitter.com/gqJO0tbvzL

I cant find the story I read after it happen.
Something along the lines of.

Team mates where throwing up.
Never seen a leg spin that far around.
(2) Tibiofemoral knee dislocation by Kyle Magyar - YouTube

17 second mark. No it is not teds someone elses

@"holmanjp" said:
And you quoted me with out a reply, Because???

Narcissists,  thy name is holmanjp
Yes you spelled it wrong, fixed it for you.
Thats some funny stuff right there. 
You edited my name in. Clever.

How Narcissists See Themselves
1. I love myself, and I know you do, too. In fact, everyone does. I can’t imagine anyone who doesn’t.
2. I have no need to apologize. You, however, must understand, accept, and tolerate me no matter what I do or say.
3. I have few equals in this world, and so far, I have yet to meet one. I am the best poster on this board (manager, businessman, lover, student, etc.).
4. Most people don’t measure up. Without me to lead, others would flounder.
5. I appreciate that there are rules and obligations, but those apply mostly to you, because I don’t have the time or the inclination to abide by them. Besides, rules are for the average person, and I am far above average.
6. I hope you appreciate all that I am and everything that I have achieved for you — because I am wonderful and faultless.

Lol, I pointed out 5 points of hyperbole you wrote.  You WERE being dramatic.  Now, you are just being absurd.  Thanks for the definitions, it definitely doesn't fit. 

Lol, I pointed out 5 points of hyperbole you wrote.  You WERE being dramatic.  Now, you are just being absurd.  Thanks for the definitions, it definitely doesn't fit. 
Ok back to being civil.
Did you watch the video? 1 minute 16 seconds long.
Tibiofemoral knee dislocation(2) Tibiofemoral knee dislocation by Kyle Magyar - YouTube

No, no need to watch that.  I know it was a bad injury.  But he is back playing in the NFL after a 1 1/2 of rehab.  So yes, it was bad, he is recovered.

Secondly, aside from 1 or 2 bit posters, nobody is praying that Case gets hurt or has a bad game and we lose.  Anyone wishing for that is certifiable and not a viking fan.  Nobody here is shitting on Case.

Your hyperbole just ratchets up the crap.  Some of us are of the opinion that Case may be at his peak and may not be able to sustain his play.  It is an opinion as none of us know that.  Some are of the opinion that Teddy was not a good QB and won't be better than Case.  That is an opinion as well.  There is only one opinion that matters, and that is of Zimmer (and the other coaches) as to what happens. 

But don't spew the crap that we are hitting our knees wasting prayers that our starting QB has a bad game.  That is just nonsense.

No, no need to watch that.  I know it was a bad injury.  But he is back playing in the NFL after a 1 1/2 of rehab.  So yes, it was bad, he is recovered.

Secondly, aside from 1 or 2 bit posters, nobody is praying that Case gets hurt or has a bad game and we lose.  Anyone wishing for that is certifiable and not a viking fan.  Nobody here is shitting on Case.

Your hyperbole just ratchets up the crap.  Some of us are of the opinion that Case may be at his peak and may not be able to sustain his play.  It is an opinion as none of us know that.  Some are of the opinion that Teddy was not a good QB and won't be better than Case.  That is an opinion as well.  There is only one opinion that matters, and that is of Zimmer (and the other coaches) as to what happens. 

But don't spew the crap that we are hitting our knees wasting prayers that our starting QB has a bad game.  That is just nonsense.
Maybe I'm getting boards/sites mixed up.
Someone chime in.

Was there not discussion on this site, about getting Ted to start.
Even if it meant losing some games this year, to see what he has.
That to me is shitting on the Winning QB 

It is my opinion that Zim wants Ted.
Also my opinion Shurmur is doing everything in his power to showcase Case to continue being the starter.

Or heaven forbid he gets a HC job next season. To take Case with him.