Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We gotta talk...Treadwell
Quote: @StickyBun said:
The better question is: What has Treadwell shown? Jarius Wright has been way more productive in the same role. Honestly, its mostly irrelevant as soon as Floyd is back, Treadwell will be the #4 guy....but he really should be the #5 behind Wright. 

A 1st round draft pick that is, in essence, the #5 WR on a NFL team? Stupid bad.
How has Wright been more productive?

Wright has 4 catches 39yds 1TD this year 
2016 he had 11 catches for 67 yds a1TD

Treadwell hs 5 catches for 42yds 0TD
2016 he had 1catch for 15 yards and 0TD??????? Is that true? 

Quote: @twgerber said:
@StickyBun said:
The better question is: What has Treadwell shown? Jarius Wright has been way more productive in the same role. Honestly, its mostly irrelevant as soon as Floyd is back, Treadwell will be the #4 guy....but he really should be the #5 behind Wright. 

A 1st round draft pick that is, in essence, the #5 WR on a NFL team? Stupid bad.

Well over the past two years, even while in the coaches' doghouse for whatever reason, Wright still has 2.5 times as many catches, for about twice the number of yards, and 2 TDs compared to 0 for Treadwell.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@twgerber said:
@StickyBun said:

Well over the past two years, even while in the coaches' doghouse for whatever reason, Wright still has 2.5 times as many catches, for about twice the number of yards, and 2 TDs compared to 0 for Treadwell.
I don't believe Sticky was referring to last year at all.  How do they compare this year in catches, target, yards and snaps?

I don't believe Sticky was referring to last year at all.  How do they compare this year in catches, target, yards and snaps?

Quote: @Mike Olson said:

Quote: @greediron said:
@twgerber said:

So I guess one can't say "Jarius Wright has been way more productive".

Also:
Wright - played 45 snaps this year so far
Treadwell - played 117 snaps this year so far

Probably cause Treadwell's skill set is larger?

@greediron said:
@twgerber said:

So I guess one can't say "Jarius Wright has been way more productive".

Also:
Wright - played 45 snaps this year so far
Treadwell - played 117 snaps this year so far

Probably cause Treadwell's skill set is larger?

Well, in 38% of the number of snaps, Jarius only has 1 less catch for 3 less yards but has at least scored a TD.  So I would consider that being more productive.

"way more"???   Don't think so.   Wright plays only in certain situations where his limited skills work.   Far less flexible than Treadwell.  

Treadwell only has almost 3 times as many snaps so far this year than Wright. 'Limited skills' of Wright? What skills does Treadwell have? I haven't seen any....looking forward to that day, I just don't think its coming.

Why does it take 3 years for all these first round picks to develop?
what a waste...