Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Vikings actively trying to trade up with Arizona
Quote: @StickyBun said:
JMO, but I think Minnesota stays put unless someone they like slides a bit. IMO, most likely trade partner is Los Angeles at #5. And that would be for Drake Maye or Daniels, who I think are most likely to 'slide'. I think Minnesota would be happy to take Penix at #11. 

That would make my day. It wouldn't redeem KAM yet though.

Rumor is NE doesn't like Maye, so wonder if they would go JJM or Harrison and then Maye falls to 4. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:
Cardinals just traded Rondale Moore for QB Desmond Ridder with ATL. Ridder I assume will be backing up Kyler unless ARI is thinking of getting nuts and drafting a QB and trading Murray. Unlikely though. Ridder is a poor man's Kyler so I see the appeal for him as a backup.
Kinda funny Atlanta's 2 QBs now are both former Vikings. Kirk and Heineke.
Falcons now have Drake London, Darnell Mooney and Rondale Moore at WR, Cousins at QB, Pitts at TE, Bijan at RB, the 2nd best pass blocking line in the NFL, and the 8th pick in the draft.

[Image: I2S9.gif]

Don't worry, there are plenty of excuses for Cousins when he fails.

Quote: @JR44 said:
Rumor is NE doesn't like Maye, so wonder if they would go JJM or Harrison and then Maye falls to 4. 
That could happen. Maye is a big risk unless he can show dramatic improvement in his footwork and throwing to his right. For the beauty of his long ball, he has a heck of a time hitting the layups. 

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
@JR44 said:
That could happen. Maye is a big risk unless he can show dramatic improvement in his footwork and throwing to his right. For the beauty of his long ball, he has a heck of a time hitting the layups. 

You think there’s any pull to the McCown/Maye connection from when Mayer was in high school?

Hmmm....Vikings might own this pick by the end of the week, day, hour....

Could be right. Although I think Atlanta will wait until Draft day in case somebody goes berserk and offers more than what Minnesota is willing. 

@MaroonBells said:
Could be right. Although I think Atlanta will wait until Draft day in case somebody goes berserk and offers more than what Minnesota is willing. 
Maybe, but I tend to think these picks were dictated in part by teams they've been talking to in the top 5. I don't think Minnesota makes that move without it. 

@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Maybe, but I tend to think these picks were dictated in part by teams they've been talking to in the top 5. I don't think Minnesota makes that move without it. 
...And to back up your point:

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/...0663895192

@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
...And to back up your point:

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/...0663895192
Sweet, great trade and timing - IMO