Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govt Censorship
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

USA Today as a source???  Hilarious.  Did you happen to hear the one where they said getting the vaccine prevented you from getting Covid-19 as well?
(sigh)

I knew I was giving you too much credit.

You see...and stay with me, here...functional people are aware that the media outlet cites the actual scientific sources within the article. No one, except...well, you...would think that they actually were the researchers in question.

Not just a four year old, but one already facing setbacks....
Yep, and you constantly complain about my sources that contain scientific data.   Lol. Can’t get one by you.  Try this one on for size based on actual science.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-issues-health-advisory-over-low-vaccination-rates-across-us

children who received the vaccine are more likely to come down with these illnesses.
Ya got the actual study results?  Your article doesn’t link to a study. It links to another bullshit website the epoch times. Bullshit websites linking to bullshit websites is the definition of fake news. 

The study, if it exists would need to normalize out the selection bias on children who were given the covid vacination. It would be obvious to anyone with a brain that more at risk children were vaccinated especially those with respiratory issues or at risk individuals. It would still stand to reason that those same kids would still be at risk and would absolutely have a higher risk level to other respiratory diseases. Your own bullshit article says the hospitalization rate was for all respritory diseases combined……the covid vaccine would have zero effect on those. 
I've showed you many stats that you've asked for and now you act like I have not.  The problem initially was these studies were either covered up or somehow were termed unreliable by those that wanted to label them that way.  In the article above, it shows FDC members now voting against the vaxx.  He would have been silenced earlier.   I loved how all of the studies on masking showed they did nothing, but once again they were invalidated by saying there wasn't enough data.  Do you think if the govt gave two shits about whether it was actually effective they couldn't have come up with scientific studies proving beyond a doubt that they helped?

How do you know the covid vaccine would have zero effect on whether people were more susceptible to anything?   Please show me the studies proving the vaccine wasn't responsible for the increases.  Your logic is laughable.  You want your side to be able to make broad arguments that science hasn't supported about the vaccine stopping transmission of Covid-19 or that it somehow miraculously saved millions of lives although the data doesn't support it.  But then, you want definitive proof when all things point to the vaccine having many unknown side-effects.  And, you have governing bodies freely manipulating the data (think of the hospitals logging covid deaths that had nothing to do with covid).  It's eerily similar to the "climate change" statistics that at first were accepted as fact, and now in nearly every case we've found out that most of the studies manipulated the data.   Have you been boosted?

I will admit it's a smart strategy you play constantly asking for data, when you know that govt has colluded with MSM and Social Media to make sure to hide everything that they can.  We KNOW this.  The funny part is, very few people are as gullible as the few in this thread that probably still would wear face diapers in a split second.  Again, we know that this govt has shamelessly lied for years now on most every matter of importance to the American people, yet people like you still drink the kool-aid. Congratulations on being their target audience for disinformation.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

USA Today as a source???  Hilarious.  Did you happen to hear the one where they said getting the vaccine prevented you from getting Covid-19 as well?
(sigh)

You see...and stay with me, here...functional people are aware that the media outlet cites the actual scientific sources within the article. No one, except...well, you...would think that they actually were the researchers in question.

Yep, and you constantly complain about my sources that contain scientific data.   Lol. Can’t get one by you.  Try this one on for size based on actual science.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-issues-health-advisory-over-low-vaccination-rates-across-us

children who received the vaccine are more likely to come down with these illnesses.
Ya got the actual study results?  Your article doesn’t link to a study. It links to another bullshit website the epoch times. Bullshit websites linking to bullshit websites is the definition of fake news. 

The study, if it exists would need to normalize out the selection bias on children who were given the covid vacination. It would be obvious to anyone with a brain that more at risk children were vaccinated especially those with respiratory issues or at risk individuals. It would still stand to reason that those same kids would still be at risk and would absolutely have a higher risk level to other respiratory diseases. Your own bullshit article says the hospitalization rate was for all respritory diseases combined……the covid vaccine would have zero effect on those. 
I've showed you many stats that you've asked for and now you act like I have not.  The problem initially was these studies were either covered up or somehow were termed unreliable by those that wanted to label them that way.  In the article above, it shows FDC members now voting against the vaxx.  He would have been silenced earlier.   I loved how all of the studies on masking showed they did nothing, but once again they were invalidated by saying there wasn't enough data.  Do you think if the govt gave two shits about whether it was actually effective they couldn't have come up with scientific studies proving beyond a doubt that they helped?

How do you know the covid vaccine would have zero effect on whether people were more susceptible to anything?   Please show me the studies proving the vaccine wasn't responsible for the increases.  Your logic is laughable.  You want your side to be able to make broad arguments that science hasn't supported about the vaccine stopping transmission of Covid-19 or that it somehow miraculously saved millions of lives although the data doesn't support it.  But then, you want definitive proof when all things point to the vaccine having many unknown side-effects.  And, you have governing bodies freely manipulating the data (think of the hospitals logging covid deaths that had nothing to do with covid).  It's eerily similar to the "climate change" statistics that at first were accepted as fact, and now in nearly every case we've found out that most of the studies manipulated the data.   Have you been boosted?

I will admit it's a smart strategy you play constantly asking for data, when you know that govt has colluded with MSM and Social Media to make sure to hide everything that they can.  We KNOW this.  The funny part is, very few people are as gullible as the few in this thread that probably still would wear face diapers in a split second.  Again, we know that this govt has shamelessly lied for years now on most every matter of importance to the American people, yet people like you still drink the kool-aid. Congratulations on being their target audience for disinformation.

Soooooo…thats a no on supplying the actual study youre hanging your hat on?

@"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

I’ve supplied numerous studies backing my viewpoints and you know that.  You can go to the link at any time and find the many that validated masking doesn’t work, that immunity from prior infections were far better than the vaxx, that the vaxx didn’t prevent Covid 19, that those receiving the vaxx became more likely to contract Covid-19, that the vaccine was no longer enabling better outcomes, and finally that the all-death rates are spiraling in areas of the world where the vaxx was most utilized.  Other than that you’re right, I’ve provided nothing near as sound as Joe saying “It’s simple, if you take the vaxx, you won’t get Covid.”  Lol.  At this point, you’re trying to bury your head in the sand to prevent the truth. 

No, it's the "I've posted piles of echo chamber bull****, and I'll insist that everything from legit sources is false" bit.

Again. Still. Always.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

I’ve supplied numerous studies backing my viewpoints and you know that.  You can go to the link at any time and find the many that validated masking doesn’t work, that immunity from prior infections were far better than the vaxx, that the vaxx didn’t prevent Covid 19, that those receiving the vaxx became more likely to contract Covid-19, that the vaccine was no longer enabling better outcomes, and finally that the all-death rates are spiraling in areas of the world where the vaxx was most utilized.  Other than that you’re right, I’ve provided nothing near as sound as Joe saying “It’s simple, if you take the vaxx, you won’t get Covid.”  Lol.  At this point, you’re trying to bury your head in the sand to prevent the truth. 
You posted a bullshit article. It had claims that covid vacinated kids are over running the hospitals. I asked you to supply the study. Is your official answer a bunch of whataboutism?

Follow up, is this your normal MO to read stuff on your bullshit websites, assume its fact and not actually check to see if the sensationalized title has anything behind it?

@"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

You posted a bullshit article. It had claims that covid vacinated kids are over running the hospitals. I asked you to supply the study. Is your official answer a bunch of whataboutism?

Follow up, is this your normal MO to read stuff on your bullshit websites, assume its fact and not actually check to see if the sensationalized title has anything behind it?

He's nuts. We all know it. He doesn't know it. You aren't going to change his mind. Goodnight everyone!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

He's nuts. We all know it. He doesn't know it. You aren't going to change his mind. Goodnight everyone!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah, I'm the one who's nuts.  Why is a vast majority of the public no longer taking the vaccine??   I love the fact that most of you probably aren't even boosted, but still try to act like you haven't been wrong all along.   But, yeah I'm nuts.  lol

I'm guessing this may be a good book to get yourself up to speed once released.  Though, I'm sure you'll disagree with the premise that people have serious doubts about what the CDC and FDA are feeding everyone.    

Review of "The Big Fail" by Joe Nocera and Bethany McLean (city-journal.org)

Ah, now he has to fictionalize/assume others' behaviors to make his..."points".

It's Fauci! It's the media! Its...everyone else!

This is REALLY familiar behavior.  I'm smelling...citrus spray tan...?

God, I really have no idea what youre even trying to say. lol

God, I really have no idea what youre even trying to say. lol
I absolutely believe you.