Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govt Censorship
Just thought since the debate on the vaccines has pretty much been settled, if we can move on to a new topic, the govt colluding with the media to create one narrative, one of which did include the vaccine, but is now prevalent in every facet of our media.  Just wondering if ANYONE can possibly disagree that this is not occurring?

NewsGuard extorts sites to follow the government narrative (nypost.com)

Let me see if I have the nutbag conspiracy equation correct:

Incessant, non-stop posting of garbage links in a thread like a manic zealot that nobody responds to + sane, rational posters with better things to do than engage in ridiculous mind-mush and don't interact with said thread = you win?

Got it. Expect the same kind of success with this thread! Carpe diem!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

Incessant, non-stop posting of garbage links in a thread like a manic zealot that nobody responds to + sane, rational posters with better things to do than engage in ridiculous mind-mush and don't interact with said thread = you win?

Did you get your latest booster?  If so, you're in the 25% of nutjobs that actually did, most of whom are over 65.  

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

Waterboy hasn't supplied a picture, but this is the picture I get every time I see that covid post bumped. 

[Image: Back+to+Future-Lloyd-helmet-8x10.jpg?format=750w]

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Waterboy hasn't supplied a picture, but this is the picture I get every time I see that covid post bumped. 

[Image: Back+to+Future-Lloyd-helmet-8x10.jpg?format=750w]
Yeah, the fact that the govt knowingly colluded with nearly every form of media with the largest pharmacy company in the world to force people to be vaccinated by a concoction that has proven to have unreported side effects while doing nothing to stop transmission proves your point. lol Don't worry about the tiny little fact that it shows to be of no benefit, you've already proved your point that you were being better human beingsby taking it.   Nice job fellas.  You've supported your side very well with the propaganda the govt forced down your throat.   Nice work!!!

The country desperately needs more listening, thoughtfulness, kindness, outreach across the aisle, respect for other views...

Each side digging in like it has? Does us no good. But I'm sure it has delighted Iran, Russia, China and NK.  

High level of conviction doesn't always equal high level of I'm right -- and you're wrong

Ive tried to tell my kid that for years 

All I want for Chirstmas is for echo chamber "news" sites to mysteriously burn down....

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
The country desperately needs more listening, thoughtfulness, kindness, outreach across the aisle, respect for other views...

Each side digging in like it has? Does us no good. But I'm sure it has delighted Iran, Russia, China and NK.  

High level of conviction doesn't always equal high level of I'm right -- and you're wrong

Ive tried to tell my kid that for years 
I liked your post because I agree with the start of it,  all sides need to start looking for reasons to hear out opposing viewpoints.

lets be honest here though,  the last decade plus has seen a lot of " conspiracy theories" proven to be true,  so maybe it's time to quit being so judgmental of the source, and start looking into shit a little deeper ourselves,  applying a little more scrutiny and logic since the msm has been proven to be a puppet not serving our best interests,  and  ease off those that are screaming alone  from the mountain tops,  lately their track record has been pretty good.   Certainly better than the MSM amd the social media tech giants. 

By the way...Merry Christmas brother!!!

I dunno, given that the mountain toppers were screaming that every celebrity/sports star that died under 90 obviously died from "the jab" and evidence failed to back them...pretty constantly...

(cue: "cUZ it wuZ AlL Cuverrd uP!!!")