Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What comes first for KOC?
Well, when you enter the playoffs with the 31st ranked defense in most metrics that is somewhat of a fluke.

I was not shocked or embarrassed when we lost to the Giants in the playoffs at home.  We were not contenders, and I had the Giants and Vikings as the two worst teams to make the playoffs.  We proved at home to be the worst.  

Our offense is loaded (except G) and the defense has to improve from 31st, right?  

I think this is an 8-10 win team so will settle on 9.  Not sure if that makes the playoffs or not?  

Quote: @minny65 said:
Well, when you enter the playoffs with the 31st ranked defense in most metrics that is somewhat of a fluke.

I was not shocked or embarrassed when we lost to the Giants in the playoffs at home.  We were not contenders, and I had the Giants and Vikings as the two worst teams to make the playoffs.  We proved at home to be the worst.  

Our offense is loaded (except G) and the defense has to improve from 31st, right?  

I think this is an 8-10 win team so will settle on 9.  Not sure if that makes the playoffs or not?  
We just weren't going to go far in the playoffs with that D. Wasn't going to happen. We hoped against hope but nobody should have been surprised.

The Vikings have not won a division title in back:back years for 14 years

14!!

Dont anyone tell me how great things have been around here and the great drafts we've had. 

The Vikings have been the poster child for mediocrity, it was time to clean house. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

14!!

Dont anyone tell me how great things have been around here and the great drafts we've had. 

The Vikings have been the poster child for mediocrity, it was time to clean house. 
I don't think winning back to back division titles is quite as common as it used to be. For example, none of the NFC division winners from 21 repeated in 22. 

But yes it was time for new leadership. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

14!!

Some are ready to clean house again after a year. its like a maid on crack

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@purplefaithful said:

14!!

Some are ready to clean house again after a year. its like a maid on crack
But don't bring up the 13 wins....it doesn't count somehow??

[Image: OGC.5e757e295ab1abb4680a0e554c0c1203?pid...gzxGXTU%3d]