Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cook released this morning
Quote:Loved seeing the Vikings draft him and really enjoyed watching him run – hate to see Dalvin leave but it’s just business. The NFL running back position has seen a decline in value- supply and demand at work again.
Robert Smith

Dalvin maybe returning? 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:

Dalvin maybe returning? 
theres always a chance he gets lowballed by the whole league,  but i have my doubts.

I read a comment that sounded kind of interesting, about having rookie contracts vary based on position, RB being shorter than say a lineman.  Not sure the particulars but seemed like an interesting concept for thought.   

Quote: @supafreak84 said:

Dalvin maybe returning? 
I think it's unlikely but possible.

It's becoming pretty clear that no teams are willing to offer the kind of money he wants. If those offers start to come close to what the Vikings already offered, he might as well come back to Minnesota. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
https://youtu.be/s_umHQt1NJM

Dalvin maybe returning? 

It's becoming pretty clear that no teams are willing to offer the kind of money he wants. If those offers start to come close to what the Vikings already offered, he might as well come back to Minnesota. 

It odd that this is still open.  The Vikes knew he was likely to be a post June 1sr cut and had to have been shopping him,  his agent had to have been allowed to talk with interested teams about restructuring or extensions,  and im sure there were things said about if he became a FA,  especially since the team line was they wanted to do right by Dalvin,  it's odd that this is taking so long unless there simply is no interest around the league for a guy coming off a surgery and wanting more than the Vikings were offering. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
https://youtu.be/s_umHQt1NJM

Dalvin maybe returning? 

It odd that this is still open.  The Vikes knew he was likely to be a post June 1sr cut and had to have been shopping him,  his agent had to have been allowed to talk with interested teams about restructuring or extensions,  and im sure there were things said about if he became a FA,  especially since the team line was they wanted to do right by Dalvin,  it's odd that this is taking so long unless there simply is no interest around the league for a guy coming off a surgery and wanting more than the Vikings were offering.