Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Winner
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
How in the hell do you put up 38 pts on that Eagles D with JuJu Shuster and a bunch of no-names (sans Kelce) at the skill positions?

I dont think they sacked Mahomes either. 

Hella game and Eagles are going to be tough to beat next season too. 
Uhn..... QB that moves and an OL that can anchor as well as get a push when they need to run the ball?  A statue QB and an OL that gets manhandled is just not gonna cut it in this league anymore.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@1VikesFan said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Refs win !!!
Refs win !!!
But King Roger says officiating has never been better.
He doesn't give a shit, it's not like they are going to do anything about it anyway 
Nope, they don't. This just keeps going like a flamethrower:

[Image: money-money-rain.gif]

Quote: @Kentis said:

They could of had Donatell show them how not to play Defense…!!!  Wink 
Well, the Chiefs picked apart the Eagles Defense in the Second Half so just like Donatell's defense, no lead is safe even if the master himself is brought in as an outside consultant. 

The Chiefs OLine did a hell of job protecting Mahomes. He had all day to throw after halftime and calmly waited for receivers to run open. If he had a healthy leg, it wouldn't have been as close as it was. I also think Philly made a big mistake of not running the ball more in their game plan to keep KC's offense on the sideline. Their 3 backs only had 45 rushing yards combined compared to Hurts 70. Hurts did have a hell of game though the air which was a surprise to me. He was much better with his passing attack than I gave him credit for.   

Hurts was on his way to MVP...

Eagles did a great job the 1st 1/2 keeping Mahomes and the offense on the sidelines. 2nd 1/2, not so good. 

Besides Mahomes, the hero of this SB was the Chiefs entire OL. 

Reid was sure pimping Bienemy after the game. Not sure EB will get a legit HC interview or not. 

Eagles did a great job the 1st 1/2 keeping Mahomes and the offense on the sidelines. 2nd 1/2, not so good. 

Reid was sure pimping Bienemy after the game. Not sure EB will get a legit HC interview or not. 
LOL, i noticed that too on EB,  its almost like he wants him gone... and the draft picks that will come with him getting a HC job.  Of course Andy Reid, from all accounts, is actually a pretty great guy and is likely just really wishing the best for EB and doing what he can to try and get him his opportunity.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
Shitty way for the game to end and I was pulling for KC
I agree,  but I hate the notion of let them play.  If its a penalty in the first quarter then it's a penalty in the fourth.   To often we have seen the opposite where something is let go and its a game changer the other way.  Just call the game straight up the whole way and let the chips fall where they may.
Stretch the jersey, get a flag.  He impeded the route.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
 Great game by KC, and I love the fact that Reid not only won, but totally outcoached Philly in the second half comeback.  Just a great revenge story.  I normally don't like to rub losses in other fans' faces, but I can't help it - Cry Eagles Cry! 
[Image: ENjvmvYU8AAhQDx.jpg]

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/162...PunI0tAAAA

I think the fumble recovery for a TD in the first half skewed the TOP some.  But the Eagles like methodical drives and kept Mahomes from working his magic.  Until the second half.

The Eagles o-line makes me very jealous.  They moved the LOS so much on those sneaks.

Quote: @greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:

I think the fumble recovery for a TD in the first half skewed the TOP some.  But the Eagles like methodical drives and kept Mahomes from working his magic.  Until the second half.

The Eagles o-line makes me very jealous.  They moved the LOS so much on those sneaks.
it doesnt Hurts to have a QB that can squat a million pounds and basically moves the line by himself.  ( see what I did there?) 

that young man is an impressive athlete.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:

it doesnt Hurts to have a QB that can squat a million pounds and basically moves the line by himself.  ( see what I did there?) 

that young man is an impressive athlete.
Lol, he crowd surfed on several of those sneaks.  Sure he is an impressive athlete, he is a starting QB in the NFL, in a superbowl.  But don't kid yourself, if that line doesn't get 3 yards of push every sneak, he might be a little less impressive.