Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Winner
I'm not crying, getting PO'd, or super pumped over either team win or lose, but I'd love to see Coach Reid get some sweet revenge on the team that dumped him.  That's the main reason I say "Go Chiefs!" for this game... plus I hate the effing Eagles.

Definitely pulling for the Chiefs. Can't stand the Eagles and their obnoxious fans.

The lesser evil....

Mahommes girlfriends stupidity....or......drunken, parolee Eagles fans?

1970 was a looooong time ago - Sept. 17 was very recent.  At least the Chiefs are likeable in some regard. I can't find a single thing rout for with the Eagles.  Go Big Red, Go Mahomes and Go Chiefs!

Best history: Philly. KC is a sleeper here, but you can’t beat the birthplace of America democracy
Best music: KC. So close to NYC, Philly doesn’t really have a musical identity. KC is a jazz mecca. Charlie Parker was from KC.
Best food: KC. Even though I hate BBQ, KC’s a foodie town. Too many Irish in Philly. We Irish suck at food.
Best vacation: Philly. The history and proximity to NYC.
Best fans: KC. Philly fans might be the worst in the NFL.
Best place to live: Philly
Best local brew: KC. Boulevard
Best songs: Philly. Closest category. Great songs about both cities, but Springsteen’s Streets of Philadelphia pulls Philly to the W.
Best movies: Philly. Philadelphia, Rocky, Phladelphia Story…no contest
Best native son: Philly. KC’s Ed Asner and Don Cheadle vs. Philly’s Will Smith, Bradley Cooper and Kobe Bryant. 
Best football team: Philly
Today’s winner: Philly

I honestly think Philly will win, but that no way means I want them to.  Go Chiefs!

Watching Philly playing is like watching a GB game, it automatically makes the team they are playing my 2nd favorite team.  Go Chiefs!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Best history: Philly. KC is a sleeper here, but you can’t beat the birthplace of America democracy
Best music: KC. So close to NYC, Philly doesn’t really have a musical identity. KC is a jazz mecca. Charlie Parker was from KC.
Best food: KC. Even though I hate BBQ, KC’s a foodie town. Too many Irish in Philly. We Irish suck at food.
Best songs: Philly. Closest category. Great songs about both cities, but Springsteen’s Streets of Philadelphia pulls Philly to the W.
Best native son: Philly. KC’s Ed Asner and Don Cheadle vs. Philly’s Will Smith, Bradley Cooper and Kobe Bryant. 
You lost me at best place to live...WTF?

I'm always rooting for whomever plays Philly or GB or Dallas for that matter. I guess Saints are included in the group too. 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@MaroonBells said:
You lost me at best place to live...WTF?
Proximity to New York, the Northeast, history. I love visiting KC, but no big desire to live stuck on the border between Kansas and Missouri. I know, without the mountains, Colorado ain't much different, but hey, mountains.