Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope KC proves a lot of people wrong
Going back to saying Kirk is an easy target...he posted this morning that he bought a new van since the old one is no longer. It's not funny, it's just weird funny. I kinda see him as the type of guy that when he tells a joke he has the abrupt loud laugh that makes people awkward. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Going back to saying Kirk is an easy target...he posted this morning that he bought a new van since the old one is no longer. It's not funny, it's just weird funny. I kinda see him as the type of guy that when he tells a joke he has the abrupt loud laugh that makes people awkward. 
who cares.  He is paid to be a QB, not a tiktok star.  Cam Newton is weird, dresses weird and gets flak as well. But who cares, it was his business decisions on the field that tarnished him.  Kaepernick was weird as well, but it was his inability to read defenses and make passes from the pocket that ended his career.  Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, all sorts of criminal elements in the league and they get to play because they can tackle and run.  

So there is an odd dorky but talented Christian QB and they attract all this hate.

59-59 -2 record isn’t exactly a record to be proud of. And he has had super bowl coaches and some good talent.
Lets hope Kirk can get it done this year.

Quote: @Norse said:
59-59 -2 record isn’t exactly a record to be proud of. And he has had super bowl coaches and some good talent.
Yep, 86-95-1 is worse. Sure would suck to finish 117-117. Would be a lot cooler if he had a record of 58-55. 

Oh sorry, forgot 10 other guys play on offense and then 11 guys play on defense. Didnt realize we were posting meaningless stats for one player out of 53.

Breaking news:

Kirk’s a new man w/ a new van…! Wink  B) 

Kirk is a good QB and would be a good QB on probably any team in the NFL. We were 13-3 in 2017 before he got here and haven’t sniffed anything close to that rarified air ever since. 

Is Kirk the problem? No! But this team not being good is a problem, and he’s part of that team. I’m glad ownership has shaked things up in the FO and sidelines. Hopefully that’s enough to get things moving in the right direction. If not, then a bigger shakeup is in order and that likely means moving on from many of our “stars”, including Kirk. This season will be very important. Hopefully this isn’t a controversial take. To me it’s plain as day. 

I mean if that poster thinks Minnesota fans are bad, I'd hate to see he/she spend time on the Jets or Eagles message board. Those Philly/Jersey fans are borderline psychos. 
We sure are  Wink

I just say that as a Vikings fan from Jersey. Seeing a game over in Philly is NOT my idea of a good time.

@Norse said:
Yep, 86-95-1 is worse. Sure would suck to finish 117-117. Would be a lot cooler if he had a record of 58-55. 

Oh sorry, forgot 10 other guys play on offense and then 11 guys play on defense. Didnt realize we were posting meaningless stats for one player out of 53.
[Image: v8wdvhx4drde.jpeg]

I'm sure there'll be some adjustment for Kirk when it comes to learning the new offense, but I think he'll acclimate pretty quickly as others have mentioned. He did play under KOC/McVay in Washington so there should be some familiarity, and he's a pretty smart guy regardless who's basically had to learn a new offense almost every year he's been in the league.

I think he'll be fine, and this year should be a good litmus test as to who he is as a QB. Hopefully KOC does for him what the Rams were able to do for Stafford, which was change the narrative about him.

@Hawkvike25 said:
@Norse said:

[Image: v8wdvhx4drde.jpeg]
You do realize that what you posted benefits my argument and worsens yours right? Team game. Kirk isnt the sole reason we win or lose and the same goes for every player on that list. W/L is not a QB stat