Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope KC proves a lot of people wrong
[Image: 278409650_5432969320066998_6912629821197...e=6265857A]

At least we are finally hearing some positive things hopefully it pans out.

I hope so as well.  He will be entering his 12th year with a new/supportive Offensive minded HC.  

Would love nothing better. 

still waiting after 4 years. Vikings usually do well in the offseason championships.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
still waiting after 4 years. Vikings usually do well in the offseason championships.
We've won the July Super Bowl every year since Kirk arrived, I don't see why we can't do it again...skol!! Wink

How many NFL QBs would make headlines by sitting in the front for a team meeting?  That is pretty sad that it is even a topic of discussion. 

What's actually sad is that it's news that he has a head coach that speaks with him, this time around...!

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
What's actually sad is that it's news that he has a head coach that speaks with him, this time around...!
Not defending Zimmer here,  but who has the better NFL resume,  Zimmer or Spielman?  If zim says the qb ain't gonna work and RS says he will....based on past experience,   who you gonna believe?  Zim was hired based on winning with the D,  he was close but the brain trust decided he needed a high dollar QB and yhat didn't produce and it cost him his D. Again,  not a defense of Zim not being a pro HC,   but at the same time  he was kinda killing it on D until they decided to dump all the cap space and draft picks into  the O.

It’s sad that it’s news but look where/who it’s coming from. Chris knows that the anti-kirk crowd love it because they’ll poke fun of it, similar to what folks here are already doing. He also knows the Pro-Kirk people will show it to the haters and say “See, it’s going to be different”. Broken record