Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please pray for my daughter
Prayers for your daughter and family.

omg-- i cannot express the gratitude i feel for so many hesrtfelt, warm responses.  nor can i tell you what comfort you have all brought. this is some kind of viscious, horrifying disease.  6 days sgo she was dancing, now fighting for her life.  it attacks the skin and mucous membranes.  The skin comes off in sheets.  her eyes, mouth,  throat snd esophagus are affected as well--the skin comes off.  she is on a ventilator because her trachea is so swollen she struggles to breathe.  the next 48 hours are crucial.  if the swelling goes down it would indicate the progression has stopped.  oh pray.

Thoughts and prayers with her, you, and yours.  I'm hoping the docs get this handled quickly and brilliantly.

Ivar ~ Prayers (Lots of them) still being sent your way. Hoping that the swelling has/is going down by now.

Oh dear god Caactor. I am so sorry to hear this. Please let us know if there is anything at all this community can do for you. 

Thoughts are with ya hope she beats this and recovers quickly.

All best to you and her, very terrible situation.

Please keep us updated, Ivar. 

prayers for your daughter

Ivar, I'm so very sorry to read this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could say or do more. Just know that you have my support.