Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please pray for my daughter
my sweet kid, who turned 16 yesterday, is in critical contition and will be operated on tomorrow.  she has sonething called TEN syndrome--a vicious auto immune disease brought in by an allergic reaction to a medicine.  affects 6 in 1 million.  she is at the Grossman Burn Center here in LA.  we are here because the disease attacks the skin and lining of the mouth throat esophagus, and stomach.  the skin falls off in sheets.  therefore it is treated like a burn. the operation is to remove affected skin, cover with temporary skin and then try to keep infection ar bay.  this has all happened in the last 3 days.
please pray for this wonderful child.  she is loving, fierce and strong.  she has been through so much--as if our house burning was not enough--now she has this.  im frightened but turning it over to God.  

hug your loved ones

ivar (Caactorvike)

Thoughts and Prayers sent and will continue to send.  That's just terrible news CA... Hoping for the best for your daughter.  Words, just fail me during times like these, as a parent, it's just heart wrenching to see your child in pain.  She has support coming from the Midwest, stay strong. 

prayed for a full recovery

Thoughts are with your daughter and the entire family.

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and family...

Prayers man.   When it comes to your child you want to take away the pain and switch places with them if you could.

Oh my God, Ivar. So very sorry to hear this. I will pull my kids together this morning so we can all send prayers to your daughter. 

Ivar, hang in there as best you can... Sending best wishes for her, for you and the family...

OMG Ivar, so sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers or on the way to your entire family  

Oh Ivar, I am so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours. From what you have told me about her, she is strong. She is a fighter with a rebel heart. She is going to fight with everything that she has. And you my friend, are definitely a fighter. And of course the missus is a fighter. With all that fighting spirit, you will all come together and come through on the other side of this. Believe it. I know it's such a helpless spot to be in as a parent. I am praying for you. And know that you have a boatload of fighters here praying for you. With all that additional fighting spirit, she is going to kick ass and conquer this. Sending love and light as well as positive and healing vibes. I love you man. You need anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know.