Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh: Don't count out the Vikings
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"minny65" said:
Really don't want Harbaugh as our HC.
I'm not sure what to think. He's easily the most qualified. And maybe the lowest floor among all the others. Just not sure he has the upside of some. And I question the fit. I'm excited about the next "young, bright mind" like Mike McConnell...er Neil O'Donnell...whatever his name is. And Harbaugh is not that. 
Harbaugh does not fit the ole - collaborative, great communicator or great character that the Vikes brass put an emphasis on in the initial presser (I understand that every team/corporate says the same)  Harbaugh was a complete dick**** as a player and nothing has changed with age.  I do like his brother much better.

I really hope Kwesi is just checking boxes with the likes of Harbaugh and the Giants DC.  

unreal.  the guy takes a bad SF team, brings in Fangio, takes them to 3 out of 4 NFCCG.  Was a tipped pass and a muffed punt from 3 straight super bowls and people here are “uhhhh noooo”

This fanbase is almost as mediocre as the teams record this century. 

[Image: SsAGkI2Z_bigger.jpg]
Keep in mind, Vic Fangio was Jim Harbaugh's defensive coordinator for five years. One season at Stanford and four with the 49ers.

Also, Kwesi Adofo-Mensah spent time around Harbaugh/Fangio while working for San Fran. #Vikings

I just wish I actually liked him, yuk.  I like his brother, but he always comes across as such a Dbag, even as a NFL QB. 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
unreal.  the guy takes a bad SF team, brings in Fangio, takes them to 3 out of 4 NFCCG.  Was a tipped pass and a muffed punt from 3 straight super bowls and people here are “uhhhh noooo”

This fanbase is almost as mediocre as the teams record this century. 
Extremely successful.

Extremely short shelf life.

Not exactly the bill of fare we were shown in the presser.

Honestly, I think there's a 90% chance this is just a bag run being accommodated by an old friend. I pair this with what looks more and more like a pure cronyism move, and I'm not sure what to think.

Take away this past year, and his college career is barely in line with Paul Chryst.

[Image: trqvd981aawu.jpeg]

He was 44-19-1 with the 49ers. You cant complain about the results. Its not like he had a QB jugernaught. 

He did well with the 49ers a long long fome ago. If he’s such a QB whisperer then why have all of his QBs been average at best at Michigan? I see this as a big time gamble and idk if I want a weirdo like Harbaugh 

interview already happened tonight, allegedly. 

my prediction harbaugh signs tomorrow evening. 

sounds like most here don't want him , so it's probably the best fit.