Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legal Tampering Period
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: wolfson1_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings planting many seeds. This one goes back to interest a year ago, then they also put a waiver claim in on Parks late in the 2020 season. He's now on the open market and remains on the team's radar.
Quote Tweet
[Image: wolfson1_normal.jpg]
Darren Wolfson
@DWolfsonKSTP
· Mar 21, 2020
Safety Will Parks had solid talks with multiple #Vikings officials, and the offer was a bit more than what Philly got him for. But hard to beat out going home. Sounds like Vikes had better shot than Lions. twitter.com/MikeKlis/statu…
This^^^^ Adding an experienced Safety opposite of Smith s/b a priority & relatively inexpensive. Parks or Malik Hooker, former first round pick of Indy, are on the top of my wish list.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: Lx8KJTsj_bigger.jpg]
The Vikings are a finalist for cornerback Shaquill Griffen, per
@jzulgad.

If Jud said the sun was coming up tomorrow, I'd buy flashlights.
They aren't a finalist. The Vikings currently have the most money offered to him. 
and with 2 days until signings... a lot can happen between the leader out of the gate and when they are coming down the home stretch.

@"BarrNone55" said:
@jzulgad.

They aren't a finalist. The Vikings currently have the most money offered to him. 
What?!

That's not...wise.

[Image: twitter_judd_normal.jpg]
Judd Zulgad
@jzulgad
· 4m
Hearing the Vikings have offers in to Griffin and Lawson. Not surprisingly, Thuney is getting a ton of calls.

@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@jzulgad.

What?!

That's not...wise.
Its not as crazy as it sounds. Although I backed down on it in my mock off-season I'd actually put Shaq in it since he fits what we do so much. That is without knowing of their interest. Alternatively that is why I ended up using a 1st on Horn. Even if they add him on a backloaded deal (like all deals will be this off-season) they'll be spending below league average at CB and have a 1A/1B along with Gladney as a + slot option. 

[Image: Deivf2FW_bigger.jpg]
My understanding is the #Jets, #Vikings, #Browns have all shown interest in adding #Saints DE Trey Hendrickson, per source. That list is in no particular order.

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@jzulgad.

What?!

That's not...wise.
Its not as crazy as it sounds. Although I backed down on it in my mock off-season I'd actually put Shaq in it since he fits what we do so much. That is without knowing of their interest. Alternatively that is why I ended up using a 1st on Horn. Even if they add him on a backloaded deal (like all deals will be this off-season) they'll be spending below league average at CB and have a 1A/1B along with Gladney as a + slot option. 
If the team is positioning Gladney as slot, I guess Hughes is done?

[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Former Titans’ TE Jonnu Smith reached agreement with the Patriots on a 4–year, $50 million deals that includes $31.25 million fully guaranteed,
@DrewJRosenhaus told ESPN.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1371505347362426881
Hendrickson is fine but you're making a mistake if you pay him for his 2020 sack numbers. His pressure to sack conversion rate was unsustainable.