Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25th Amendment

The party of Lincoln and Reagan is long gone and lots of people voted for Trump. There may or may not be a 2nd impeachment or Amendment 25 enacted...

But I will contend (with great conviction) that in spite of some house members and dumb shits like Kruz and Howley, there is no chance Trump will ever get a major ticket nomination again...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
The party of Lincoln and Reagan is long gone and lots of people voted for Trump. There may or may not be a 2nd impeachment or Amendment 25 enacted...

But I will contend (with great conviction) that in spite of some house members and dumb shits like Kruz and Howley, there is no chance Trump will ever get a major ticket nomination again...
Wrong. Ask any Trumper: he's running again in 2024! 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
[Image: 191124135920-rs-trump-cult.jpg]
There are ALWAYS going to be those who believe it was stolen, deep state etc..

There's zero chance of changing their minds. The dangerous ones? Need to be identified, prosecuted, jailed and removed from society.

If you're Potus and looking to try to (even somewhat) unite 300mm hh's? These arent the ones who should get the attention and energy.

Christ, they may have to dust off some of the de-indoctrination technique's used in 1946 Germany. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Wrong. Ask any Trumper: he's running again in 2024! 
He may try to run for the same reason he ran the last time. For the grift. But I don’t think what will be left of the republican party will have anything to do with him. He also has state charges that he will have to get out of before he can run unless he wants to run from a jail cell. And if he is impeached and convicted in the senate he will not be eligible to run.

@savannahskol
You probably wanna watch 60 minutes today. It may help you with the election allegations

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@savannahskol said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Well folks there you have it.  The lowest of the low for the bar to be set at:  Trump spouting conspiracy theories that led to encouraging an attempted coup that killed 4.

You boys finally did it!  Rock bottom for the rightwing has now been reached.   Would you like to denounce this anti-American violent bullshit, or are you going to see if you can slink under that bar and just stay silent?

24 hours later and no Savannah, Greed, Jimmy or anyone from the right to condemn this fucking treason.  It just shows where their morals and alliances were all along .... 
Well....the owner of this site told me recently my views disgust him.  Ergo, I was happy to walk away.  As....as much as I enjoy a good debate....I'm self-aware enough to know when I've out-worn my welcome.  "Disgust" qualifies?.....yet you beg me back.  So here I am.   Sorry, Mike. 

Actually, despite me recently volunteering  my $ dues, and being the earliest of founders on this site, and promising Stickybuns long ago I was short for this site......I'll respond.  

Since this is my penultimate post....I'd like to review.  

Like Greed, Jimmy, Pumpf, IdViking, PSBlake(?) 1/2 Zanary  and many others a few years ago.....we were Cruz fans/Trump skeptical. 
A1-Janitor was full-Trump, from the get, iirc.   & I soon joined him.  

Since, we battled over  1) Trump inauguration crowd size  2) General Flynn  3) Trump XO's (obamacare, etc)  4) SC Mueller  5) Impeachment.  
(and about 10 other various and sundry Trump "outrages")....and we neo-Trumps more than held our own, imo.  
As a matter of fact, I think "we" won most 'debates'....I'm proud of my VIkeFan OT record.  If you disagree on who won topical debates on this site, let me know which thread. 
I'd love to revisit them. 

I will echo what Jimmy (and IDVike)  posted earlier.... "I fully denounce any call to violence, at the Capitol".  

BTW, could one of you show me where Trump incited violence in this 01/06 speech?  Here it is:  Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev
(You can't)

I realize you THINK you have Trump by the shorts....but ya don't.  
Whenever I think the GOP has gone too far, I'm comforted by the fact ya'll will reach way too far yonder.  (Section 25/Impeachment, lmao.   GO FOR IT!). 

So, that's my response, SFVF..  Enjoy it.  I helped build  this site before Mike and you were in diapers.  But you carry on.  Good luck!

Yep you do disgust me. Get over it snowflake. 
Ya know what's funny?  

Leftist posters can't seem to move on without me or Jimmy, or Greed, or Pumpf, or....commenting on their posts.  
i was begged to respond, so I did.  

the next time anyone begs for your input, will be the first.  

Quote:@savannahskol said:
...the next time anyone begs for your input, will be the first.  

Quote: Oxford Dictionary said:
Next [/nekst/] (adjective)
Definition: Coming straight after somebody/something in time, order or space.
Example: The next train to Baltimore is at ten.
To summarize, the next time cannot be the first. That does not make any sense because using next in a sentence assumes something has happened before.
But again, what do I know? I have not won all arguments here.