Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25th Amendment

https://constitutioncenter.org/interacti...ndment-xxv

I don't think there is time between now and 1/20 for 25th amendment to be invoked

I think "Trump's" message of orderly transition today was meant in part to stave that off

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th," the statement read. "I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"
People leaving the administration is getting a lot of press today, frankly we need people to be manning their posts, not leaving.

These Patriots leaving now? Where the hell was your backbone after the election was over? 

I have a belief I'll put out there and many may disagree with me and perhaps label it wishful thinking;  Whats happened this past year (culminating in yesterday)  will make it impossible for Trump to ever win the nomination from Pubs again.

Will he still have his supporters? Sure, but so did Hitler in April of 1945. But thats a far cry from winning a presidential nomination.

Did we really need a new thread?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Did we really need a new thread?
I don't give a shit where it is, I'm fine if the mods want to move this too...

My opinion, the biggest roadblock to enacting the 25th is that it will just feed the conspiracy culture that he thrives on.  They have already turned Pence into a member of the deep-state china communist plot to overthrow his rule.  Remember he is the only one that can save America from the deep-state and if he goes down they, the deep state, win and America is lost.  This country as we know it, was screwed the day Trump captured the GOP.  They may have started out using him to get their agenda, court's, tax cuts and deregulation, now is the time to pay the piper, the toothpaste is out of the tube....  My strategy is finding an Ex-pat retirement location, and enjoy the grandkids, till they figure out it was my generation is the one responsible for this crap.

As long as he can fog a mirror, he will continue disrupt any sanity in our political system.  As far as the damage he has done, who knows, I hope Abrahams and Bottoms have shown a game plan to cleanse the stain.  But I think we are at another Sandy Hook moment, so I am not getting my hopes up about any change happening. 

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
My opinion, the biggest roadblock to enacting the 25th is that it will just feed the conspiracy culture that he thrives on.  They have already turned Pence into a member of the deep-state china communist plot to overthrow his rule.  Remember he is the only one that can save America from the deep-state and if he goes down they, the deep state, win and America is lost.  This country as we know it, was screwed the day Trump captured the GOP.  They may have started out using him to get their agenda, court's, tax cuts and deregulation, now is the time to pay the piper, the toothpaste is out of the tube....  My strategy is finding an Ex-pat retirement location, and enjoy the grandkids, till they figure out it was my generation is the one responsible for this crap.

As long as he can fog a mirror, he will continue disrupt any sanity in our political system.  As far as the damage he has done, who knows, I hope Abrahams and Bottoms have shown a game plan to cleanse the stain.  But I think we are at another Sandy Hook moment, so I am not getting my hopes up about any change happening. 
My Millennial kid is already blaming the Boomers...I push back hard as they have no context what it took to move from Leave it to Beaver America & Vietnam to now. Not sure I should be bragging on now though. 

Nixon, Reagan, Gingrich and neocons, got us pointed here, my opinion.  Boomers own the continuation of that.

Well folks there you have it.  The lowest of the low for the bar to be set at:  Trump spouting conspiracy theories that led to encouraging an attempted coup that killed 4.

You boys finally did it!  Rock bottom for the rightwing has now been reached.   Would you like to denounce this anti-American violent bullshit, or are you going to see if you can slink under that bar and just stay silent?

24 hours later and no Savannah, Greed, Jimmy or anyone from the right to condemn this fucking treason.  It just shows where their morals and alliances were all along .... 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"BigAl99" said:

My Millennial kid is already blaming the Boomers...I push back hard as they have no context what it took to move from Leave it to Beaver America & Vietnam to now. Not sure I should be bragging on now though. 

Didn't take much to get beyond those days, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll.  Maybe going to the well twice may help.

Oh man!

I haven't heard The Blockheads singing that for ages lol!! 

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
Well folks there you have it.  The lowest of the low for the bar to be set at:  Trump spouting conspiracy theories that led to encouraging an attempted coup that killed 4.

You boys finally did it!  Rock bottom for the rightwing has now been reached.   Would you like to denounce this anti-American violent bullshit, or are you going to see if you can slink under that bar and just stay silent?

24 hours later and no Savannah, Greed, Jimmy or anyone from the right to condemn this fucking treason.  It just shows where their morals and alliances were all along .... 

Fucking silence from the complicit. 

Ding dong the GOP is dead. 

And thank god because now there is a chance in this country for real conservatives and real liberals to work together.