Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Melania test positive for Covid
Team Red MN leadership @ MSP airport with Potus on Wednesday...

Yup, plenty of masking and social distancing, healthy regard for scientific protocols. I'll bet there was plenty of back-slapping and hearty hand-shakes too. 

Ironic & Cosmic Karmic...

[Image: 1601652390_08-1011710793+03TRUMPMN100120...lor=e8e8e8]

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@mblack said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

actually pleasantly surprised here, most of woke land twitter is falling over themselves hoping for death.  Wondered how the 'circle' of friends on here would be reacting, but seems semi respectable here. 
A whole lot of people on the right were celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death on there too.

thought I saw most saying Rest in Peace.  Just like Trump did when he heard the news. 

I certainly have not celebrated her death.  Actually included her in my prayers.
Selective perception. People see what they want to see.
Sure that's it. I read people celebrating her death and mocking her religion but it was just my eyes. I saw on fox news that the coverage of Coronavirus is different but that must be a mirage too. I have a wide range of news and information sources but ok then. 

I should clarify.  I was speaking of people on here as that was the premise of my first comment.  I was pleasantly surprise here. 

I did see lots of hatred for Ginsburg elsewhere and spoke up against it on the occasion it was shared with me.  I don't wish anyone to hell and am not going to put myself on the judgement line against anyone.
Hell? 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Proof that karma and God exist
Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@medaille said:
@purplefaithful said:
To each his or her own.

I dont get the epic, end of days vibe...

Just irony
All that exists now is irony and hypocrisy.

It’s just every person pointing fingers at and calling each
other hypocritical, while refusing to acknowledge any truth that they might
also be hypocritical.

So you want, no one to comment?  Is that an example ironic hypocrisy you are sharing for our entertainment, bet you were the class clown.
your a piece of shit

if viking fan I apologize for being  harsh but please never travel to montana  stay in sf

Trump's new campaign manager has tested positive as well.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
if viking fan I apologize for being  harsh but please never travel to montana  stay in sf
Fuck this, what are you going to do about it?  God, people disagree with you and you start telling them what they can and can't do.  

He fucking deserved to get sick as careless as he has been, promoting more carelessness and completely fucking up this whole pandemic.

we are 5% of the population and 20% the deaths from this, FUCK

I watched a few minutes of Tucker Carlson tonight. Matt Gaetz was on. Amazingly he concluded the lesson to be learned here is that 'if coronavirus can get to Trump, it can get to anyone'. So we shouldn't spend time to prevent the spread. There's nothing you can really do. So, we should concentrate on opening the economy fully, while protecting those who are high risk and developing more treatments. Tucker was amazed at how smart Gaetz is.

Sigh.