Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Draft Profiles And Highlights
Danielle Hunter (Left) vs DJ Wonnum (Right) is a neat example of how spider charts can be misleading. They look very similar but if you look at the individual drills Hunter gets a lot of A's and B's where Wonnum is getting B's and C's
[Image: EWdumGyVAAAi43b?format=jpg&name=360x360]
[Image: EWdumu5U8AESJBT?format=jpg&name=360x360]

Wonnum reported to be a very high character guy as well
Quote Tweet
[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 6m
#Vikings GM Rick Spielman on James Lynch: “Had a great interview with us at the combine, and just another great addition, not only from a football standpoint but from a high-character, high-quality standpoint at well.’’

Vikings are getting a steal in Baylor DL James Lynch. The Big 12's Defensive Player of the Year was credited w/ 65 pressures in 2019 per
@SportsInfo_SIS, 2nd most in CFB.

65? Geezus

[Image: vILguSrd_bigger.jpg]
At the combine,James Lynch addressed being Baylor's all-time sack leader: "It's not even the sacks. I feel like the pressures I've had, affecting plays, I've told them I feel I'm one of the disruptive guys that are here, and I feel like as a D-lineman that's kind of your goal."
Lynch continued: "Obviously, they like that, and they like that I've played around at different positions, so they know that I'm comfortable with doing whatever, and hopefully it pays off for me."

Tyler Carmer
@CarmerNFL
· 33m
Troy Dye - ILB - Oregon

- 6’4” 230
- 4.48 40 yard dash
- 16 reps @ 225
- Known for being extremely aware on the field and being a leader
- Great in coverage & pass rush but can get pushed around a bit in the run game

#Vikings get good value again, killing this draft so far

[Image: 2a-Sq240_bigger.jpg]
Wonnum is the athlete

Lynch is the motor guy.. Never left the field and his engine didn't quit. Never lacks the effort. BIG12 DPOY

HC Matt Rhule: “one of the most selfless, diehard players I’ve ever been around”

We talked to Mike Zimmer at the combine about the need for generating a better interior pass rush. The Vikings are beginning to address that with Lynch, a three-technique who finished his career at Baylor with 22 sacks.