Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Thank you...glad to be here VIKINGS/VWO4LIFE

Very cool. Welcome aboard VWO. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SKOL!!!!!!!

Welcome to the VWO crew!

Skol and Row! This is OUR year!

Skol! Ready to come home for Monday night football

I had the pleasure of meeting Syd and his wife several years ago (2010 to be exact, Cowboys @ Vikings). Got a picture with Syd and an autographed trading card Big Grin Was really fun to meet them both and made the game even more awesome to watch! And....we won! (one of the few games we did win that year, unfortunately....) Welcome to the VWO!!!

Quote: @Sir Superior VWO said:
"Sir Superior" aka "Laker Larry" @Atraingr8 on Twitter & Instagram, reporting for duty! 1st VWO member from Superior Wi, right next to the big Ocean "Lake Superior" & boarders Duluth Mn, known as the Twin Ports & not to be confused with the Twin Cities lol.. In NO way do I or anyone associated feel or act "Superior". I was given this name by a close friend & fellow member "Sir Elite" aka Travis Jansen from Thief River Falls, Mn & now residing in Chippewa Falls, Wi. So it was an honor to be bestowed upon me! We are ALL equally important as fans & super fans! Thank You so much for the invite to this wonderful Viking Fan Website! Looking forward to the interaction on this page & enjoying the contents & videos! Go Vikes & Sköl Vikings! Baaarrrrroooooooooo!!!!!
Superior?!? Oh man, with the liquor law change across the pond there'll be so much Green and Piss inside those stores you'll have to skip over the Bong and avoid the riff raff!!!

I'm right across the bay; don't see members in this area often. Welcome aboard!

Quote: SKOL

@"System" said:

[Image: vf_vwo_slide.jpg?fit=650%2C320&ssl=1]VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Visit the post for more.

Read the full story here

Getting the feeling this is gonna be a fun year.  Glad to see y'all here, welcome.  Is Syd gonna be about, used to really enjoy his posts, in the days of old.