Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The truth is upon us”
They continued spying after they knew the dossier was false, after the president got elected ... and pushed the false narrative to the fake news.  They knew he wasn’t tied tk Russia!

All a setup.  By the CIA.

This is soooo bad.  The left is done spinning.  

Justice.  

I was right all along! 

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
(vid wont post. crapshoot on here)

Barr interview with NBC Pete Williams
These are awesome.  My new favorite Barr.  
I don't think he'd be saying all this if he didn't have info for future indictments to back it up.  

I thought some posters on here said this was all conspiracy theory stuff?  
And what changed?  Nothing.  Barr is doing his best cheerleader impression as Trump’s lapdog.  Might as well trotted out Nunes for his opinion too.  At the end of the day the intelligence agencies are monitoring people out of national security interests and doing their jobs.  If that bothers you then toss out the Patriot Act.  I would rather make sure we err on the side of caution and keep an eye on shady fucks like Trump rather than sit on the sidelines and hope he’s obeying the law.  Same goes for Dems or anyone else.  

So if Barr is going to foreign countries for assistance in laying groundwork for cooperation for Durham, can someone explain WTF is Rudy Giuliani doing?  

Is this like when Trump sent a crack team of investigators to Hawaii and found tremendous things regarding Obama’s birth certificate?

switch the party and let me know how you feel about it.  Republican administration led DOJ getting FISA warrants using Republican party dossiers full of rumors and nonsense to start surveilling the Democratic Presidential candidate advisors.  Tell me you would be ok with that?  Tell me.  Say it.  
If that Dem candidate was surrounded by felons and repeatedly lied about his contacts with a foreign adversary, asked them to meddle in our elections, accepted offers of help and then lied about it, had people working with foreign partners to secure damaging information about the other candidate ....

YOU’RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I WOULD AND I WOULD EVEN APPLAUD IT.

That’s the difference between Dems and Republicans and independents.  One party has lost track of what is right and wrong.

We are talking about SURVEILLANCE.  If you’re not doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about?
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

I don't think he'd be saying all this if he didn't have info for future indictments to back it up.  

And what changed?  Nothing.  Barr is doing his best cheerleader impression as Trump’s lapdog.  Might as well trotted out Nunes for his opinion too.  At the end of the day the intelligence agencies are monitoring people out of national security interests and doing their jobs.  If that bothers you then toss out the Patriot Act.  I would rather make sure we err on the side of caution and keep an eye on shady fucks like Trump rather than sit on the sidelines and hope he’s obeying the law.  Same goes for Dems or anyone else.  

So if Barr is going to foreign countries for assistance in laying groundwork for cooperation for Durham, can someone explain WTF is Rudy Giuliani doing?  

Is this like when Trump sent a crack team of investigators to Hawaii and found tremendous things regarding Obama’s birth certificate?

switch the party and let me know how you feel about it.  Republican administration led DOJ getting FISA warrants using Republican party dossiers full of rumors and nonsense to start surveilling the Democratic Presidential candidate advisors.  Tell me you would be ok with that?  Tell me.  Say it.  
If that Dem candidate was surrounded by felons and repeatedly lied about his contacts with a foreign adversary, asked them to meddle in our elections, accepted offers of help and then lied about it, had people working with foreign partners to secure damaging information about the other candidate ....

That’s the difference between Dems and Republicans and independents.  One party has lost track of what is right and wrong.

We are talking about SURVEILLANCE.  If you’re not doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about?
 Your just trolling this whole thread you started has been one big baseless leftist troll.  BTW if this is truly your attitude toward surveillance and government power you are no longer a liberal but a leftist.  

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhEYGLLS4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKFo0JmuBc

@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhEYGLLS4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKFo0JmuBc

Your just trolling this whole thread you started has been one big baseless leftist troll.  BTW if this is truly your attitude toward surveillance and government power you are no longer a liberal but a leftist.  
LOL!

Because I believe in national security and keeping hostile nations out of our government and elections makes me a leftist?

Riiiiiiiight

3 generations of my family are combat vets from 3 wars.  I lost people on 9/11 WTC attacks.  I believe in not handcuffing our intelligence agencies or prevent them from doing their jobs because that is the cost to protect this country from all enemies foreign and domestic.  

Funny how Republicans pretend to give 2 shits about border security and protecting us from illegal immigrants, which arent even threats, but have no interest in keeping Russians, Saudis or other enemies out of our government or elections.

IG report says A1 still wrong, but doesn’t stop him from pretending he was right about something, pretty much exactly what I predicted.

LMAO did you see the testimony today?  Bad news indeed.  

Keep watching.  He only dealt with the FISA applications so far. 

Bull Durham is coming ... the CIA is going down.

If the top lawyer didn’t illegally change the email for FISA and they provided the exculpatory information - there would have been no Russia hoax, no Mueller special counsel.  

HAHA keep watching.  We are close. 

Maybe we can post some clips of today.  it was bad.  

GRAHAM: The FBI used a defensive counterintelligence briefing to spy on Trump. The FBI even wrote up 302s on the meeting. The Senate is being defensively briefed tomorrow. Is the FBI going to be spying on us and writing up our conversation?

HOROWITZ: I'm concerned about that.

Obama and Hillary knew. 

Cruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement to the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"
Horowitz: "That's correct. That's what occurred"

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Cruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement to the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"
Horowitz: "That's correct. That's what occurred"
the only “Bombshells” are against the Democrat narrative  but since it was the anti-Trump DOJ doing it nothing will happen.

Horowitz:  

"No one (at FBI/Comey) should feel vindicated by my report."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=103&v=6FAZvaT_ZPY&feature=emb_logo

Horowitz:

"I think it's fair for someone to look at these 17 mistakes and determine that's it's not just sheer incompetence (vs intentional conduct)"

https://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/20191...sia-probe/

(7:35 thru 8:35 marks on vid in link)

So....FBI sheer incompetence or ....fair to determine (per Horowitz) intentional criminal/political conduct.  
The truth is upon us!    

Viva!  Le cross examinacion! 

“The Mueller report doesn’t exonerate the President...lists more than 10 incidents for obstruction of justice for Congress to review, but declined to prosecute on the grounds a sitting President can’t be indicted...”

A1:

Mueller says no collusion and Barr says no obstruction!

Do you even begin to understand the hypocrisy at work here?  

Barr, the joke of an AG who is 100% working to protect the President and mislead the public on an investigation for now the 3rd time.

Gloss over the details of Mueller’s findings and do a P. R. to declare the report found nothing and tout the end result.

Now we have an A.G. slamming the IG’s findings of no illegal crimes, no bias, that the investigation was launched in a legal manner based on facts, and disputing the end result by cherry picking the mistakes and making a huge deal out of them.

Nobody gives a shit about Carter Page’s FISA warrant, guy that close to the Kremlin deserves to be monitored.  Doesn’t change ANYTHING about Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Roger Stone, Trump Jr agreeing to meet with Russians or any other of the very illegal crimes the Trump campaign staff is sitting in jail for.

Declaring war on our intelligence agencies because 2 agents said mean things about Trump in personal texts, or one low level lawyer altered one email for a warrant is pathetic.  
Guess who declares another victory after Republicans finish neutering our intelligence agencies?  

PUTIN AND RUSSIA, AGAIN.

And just remember 3 top generals QUIT because Trump’s pro Russian policies.

Congrats on dismantling institutions that safeguard America because a corrupt con man is angry he was being watched and his people ended up in jail.

You are acting foolishly.  And misrepresenting the truth.

I am sorry you have TDS.