Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The truth is upon us”
Attorney General Barr's hand-picked prosecutor said he can't back a 'deep state' theory that the Russia probe was an anti-Trump conspiracy
That would be Durham’s conclusion ... same conclusion as IG Horowitz.  

GAME FUCKING OVER

https://theresurgent.com/2019/12/05/durham-and-horowitz-find-no-evidence-of-conspiracy-against-trump/

The Washington Post reports that  Horowitz had submitted a number of questions to Durham, who was handpicked by Attorney General Barr to investigate and prosecute misconduct in the DOJ relating to the Russia investigation. Among the questions was whether Durham had evidence that Joseph Mifsud, a Maltese professor, was a government asset who was used to entrap members of the Trump campaign. The Post’s sources, who have seen a draft copy of the Horowitz report, say that Durham has no evidence to contradict government denials that Mifsud was an asset.

At this point, it seems that the Horowitz and Durham investigations will undercut years of conspiratorial talking points from the Trump Administration and Republican pundits. However, don’t expect the sunlight of facts to dispel the myth that moles within the government were out to get Donald Trump. A characteristic of conspiracy theories is that layers can be added to the conspiracy to deny information that contradicts the narrative. Years of breathless-but-wrong revelations of DOJ wrongdoing won’t be easily overcome.

BOOM

Anyone in the mood for a nothingburger?  Suicide watch for others really works up an appetite ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go read his twitter.   LOL

I won’t explain why this is stupid. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Go read his twitter.   LOL

I won’t explain why this is stupid. 
I am not on twitter.

one question:  are you willing to bet me the Obama administration did not illegally spy on Trump campaign like you have been saying for over a year?

Yes or no?

I am not betting you anything.  I am going to watch the truth come out.  

Of course they illegally spied!  Brennan is the one behind it.  

Watch the upcoming IG report and the Durham indictments.  

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
I am not betting you anything.  I am going to watch the truth come out.  

Of course they illegally spied!  Brennan is the one behind it.  

Watch the upcoming IG report and the Durham indictments.  
Because you already know you are wrong and don’t want to be held accountable, so you can continue to spew nonsense.

Truth is already coming out and you are going to be sooo disappointed after promising arrests for all kinds of people.  

But I am sure you will have a built in excuse why this investigation will not deliver on your promises and claims.  Barr is already doing the same saying he doesnt agree with Horowitz and Durham not finding anything LOL

just a matter of time before you boys claim Durham and Horowitz are deep state never Trumpers

LOLOLOLOLOL

You are just fucking nuts.  Just stop.  

The evidence is out there. The WaPo and NY Times were complicit.  They are lying now to lessen the blow. 

The idiot you posted has next to no followers and just made shit up based on a foolish WaPo article - his twitter feed is filled with anti-Trump nonsense.  

The IG doesn’t give Durham questions to investigate.  He gives criminal referrals.  Durham doesn’t clear anyone.  He indicts and prosecutes.

Is it so hard for you to just wait for the real report and Durham indictments?  There is only one person who has seen the whole report outside the IG office.  Not one of the leakers has.  

seems to be a victim of premature political jubilation

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
Attorney General Barr's hand-picked prosecutor said he can't back a 'deep state' theory that the Russia probe was an anti-Trump conspiracy
That would be Durham’s conclusion ... same conclusion as IG Horowitz.  

GAME FUCKING OVER

https://theresurgent.com/2019/12/05/durham-and-horowitz-find-no-evidence-of-conspiracy-against-trump/

The Washington Post reports that  Horowitz had submitted a number of questions to Durham, who was handpicked by Attorney General Barr to investigate and prosecute misconduct in the DOJ relating to the Russia investigation. Among the questions was whether Durham had evidence that Joseph Mifsud, a Maltese professor, was a government asset who was used to entrap members of the Trump campaign. The Post’s sources, who have seen a draft copy of the Horowitz report, say that Durham has no evidence to contradict government denials that Mifsud was an asset.

At this point, it seems that the Horowitz and Durham investigations will undercut years of conspiratorial talking points from the Trump Administration and Republican pundits. However, don’t expect the sunlight of facts to dispel the myth that moles within the government were out to get Donald Trump. A characteristic of conspiracy theories is that layers can be added to the conspiracy to deny information that contradicts the narrative. Years of breathless-but-wrong revelations of DOJ wrongdoing won’t be easily overcome.

BOOM

Anyone in the mood for a nothingburger?  Suicide watch for others really works up an appetite ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You realize you're responding to leaks, right? 
Leaks provided by persons that have been named in the report...and get to read the report to mount a defense....
Chances are if you're a person named in the report, you'll leak to a friendly source.  
As to sources...the Wa-Po and the "resurgent"?  Shocker(s).  

But you know, you/leaks could be right.  We'll find out, tomorrow. 

Keep in mind, Democrat OIG Horowitz has already criminally referred Deputy AG/and once-AG McCabe (to wit: here).  And Barr's DOJ DID NOT (despite his 'highly partisan nature'< Horowitz has already referred criminal activity by an FBI lawyer to Durham in this probe.  
Thus...so far.... Horowitz has ALREADY  uncovered (alleged) criminal action(s) to the DOJ and a lead  US Attorney.  

Not bad for an IG that has no subpoena power.  

Although IG Horowitz's report is narrow in focus (potential FISA abuses), it is reportedly 500 pages! 

That seems a lot o pages for an IG "nothing burger".  

@"SFVikeFan" said:
Quote:just a matter of time before you boys claim Durham and Horowitz are deep state never Trumpers

Nope.  (on either Horowitz or Durham) 

I'll say (before the release, tomorrow) that Dem IG Horowitz has been an honest arbiter, best I can tell... from my cheap seat in the stands.  

Conversely, gotta say it's oddly interesting that you're so cock-sure about the nature of the leaks from the last few days...given the Wa-Po  and "resurgent"'s (et al) track record 
(errant) from the Mueller report reportage.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...er-report/

I predict a Horowitz report that id's numerous high-level management mistakes about the FISA process (his focus). 
There has already been 1 leaked "criminal referral".... will there be more?  Dunno.  

BTW, even the NYT's has already admitted the Obama IC spied on Trump.  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/po...trump.html
More than one.  https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi-inf...1526854417

Whether tomorrow's  Horowitz report is better/worse than you project, is immaterial.  Horowitz can only refer for prosecution. 

US Attorney Durham holds all the criminal-referral cards.  
Whatever happens tomorrow is merely an interesting prelude.  

My prediction?  
Another brick in the wall for McCabe, Comey, Strozk & Page.  And for the FBI attorney that (allegedly) falsified FISA materiel for submission to the FISC. 

Quote:@"fox" said:

DOJ watchdog finds no bias in launch of Trump-Russia probe, but uncovers ‘significant’ FBI errors

The Justice Department’s inspector general on Monday released the long-awaited internal review concerning the origins of the Russia investigation, revealing that while the probe's launch complied with DOJ and FBI policies, there are "significant concerns with how certain aspects of the investigation were conducted and supervised."

Specifically, the report concluded that investigators found no intentional misconduct or political bias surrounding the probe's launch and efforts to seek a highly controversial Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the early months of the Russia investigation -- but faulted the FBI over numerous errors in the application process

Source: Fox

Quote:@"nbc" Said:

AG Barr condemns IG report's finding that FBI probe of Trump campaign was justified
The attorney general said the investigation was launched on the "thinnest of suspicions."

Attorney General William Barr on Monday rejected a key conclusion of an investigation conducted by his own agency's watchdog that a probe into Russian interference into the 2016 election was justified.

Barr, in a lengthy statement, called the FBI's investigation into Moscow's interference "intrusive" and said it had been launched "on the thinnest of suspicions" — even though the Justice Department's inspector general report released Monday concluded that the overall probe was justified and not motivated by politics.

"The Inspector General's report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken," Barr said.

He added that "the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory."

Source: NBC

Quote:@Fox" said:

US Attorney Durham objects to IG findings on Russia probe origins in stunning statement

The U.S. attorney who is conducting a wide-ranging investigation of the origins of the Trump-Russia probe released a rare statement Monday saying he disagrees with conclusions of the so-called FISA report -- after DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz found in that review that the probe's launch largely complied with DOJ and FBI policies.

“Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened,” U.S. Attorney John Durham said in a statement.

Source: Fox