Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT. And you wonder why we don’t trust the media.
Quote: @pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Savannah I watched the speech.

"This country is doing better than it's ever done before, economically," Trump said at the Veterans of Foreign Wars National Convention in Kansas City, Mo. "But it's all working out. Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

"Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news," Trump said, repeating a favored attack of his while pointing to where members of the press were gathered. 

Among other economic matters he discussed in Missouri, Trump claimed that farmers would be the "biggest beneficiary" of his escalating trade disputes. 

He is literally saying that Savannah.  Don't believe the media and what they write about my tariffs.  Then he goes on to brag how the farmers are the biggest beneficiaries?

Are you fucking high?  

Don't believe the media, but believe me when I say that tariffs are working, and farmers are reaping the benefits?

I don't know if you're pulling our leg, you can't be this dense.  
You... calling Savannah dense?  Wow.  That'd be like an ant calling Andre the Giant, "small".

If you think that Savannah is wrong, why not just prove it by posting some proof (you know, like HE does)?  Or are insults all you have (y'know, besides "Orange Man bad")?
Good one.

@SFVikeFan said:

"This country is doing better than it's ever done before, economically," Trump said at the Veterans of Foreign Wars National Convention in Kansas City, Mo. "But it's all working out. Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

"Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news," Trump said, repeating a favored attack of his while pointing to where members of the press were gathered. 

Among other economic matters he discussed in Missouri, Trump claimed that farmers would be the "biggest beneficiary" of his escalating trade disputes. 

He is literally saying that Savannah.  Don't believe the media and what they write about my tariffs.  Then he goes on to brag how the farmers are the biggest beneficiaries?

Are you fucking high?  

Don't believe the media, but believe me when I say that tariffs are working, and farmers are reaping the benefits?

You... calling Savannah dense?  Wow.  That'd be like an ant calling Andre the Giant, "small".

If you think that Savannah is wrong, why not just prove it by posting some proof (you know, like HE does)?  Or are insults all you have (y'know, besides "Orange Man bad")?
Pumpf, if I have to explain to you how tariffs are not benefiting farmers, I'm going to need a lot of crayons.  

What do I need to show you to prove to common knowledge of current events - that tariffs are killing farmers right now?  The record number of bankruptcies?  The $25 billion in bailouts by Trump?  The destruction of the soybean market?  Do you not read any fucking news?  I have to post articles to bring your wholly uninformed ass into reality?

You're on the internet for fuck's sakes, are you this helpless that you dont understand how google works??  Might as well ask for proof water is wet. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:

Are you fucking high?  

Good one.

Straight Bible, would you believe/trust a zaddy Pastor that ran finesse street smack?  Smile
(ok, that was iffy, too) 

But...I'll take it (the support), however lame you think it is.  

Pumpf didn't know it, but that was the first on-line thing I read today on my birthday. Made me smile.   So stuff it, cray boi.  Smile

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

Are you fucking high?  

First of all, can you link the source you copied in the bolded, above?   
It may be a neutral source link, but I always try to include any source I copy/link, thanks. 

Classic deflection.  

Take a part of the speech I didn't mention/argue... and conflate that to which I did.  

Again....
 I simply pointed out that Sticky's meme "conclusion" was bogus.  
  • Trump was CLEARLY stating to ignore the MSM reporting. (not "your senses")
  • Trump never said "place blind faith in me".  
I don't know enough about economics to discern whether the short term pain to farmers (via the tariffs) will be beneficial in the longer run.  
Apparently, Trump thinks it will (be beneficial).  Regardless, that was not my focus in responding to Sticky's meme.  Geez.  

@SFVikeFan said:

Are you fucking high?  

Do you actually read his posts? I'd say he's proven his points many times over. I'm guessing you don't really read them, do ya? And have you actually followed through on Savvy's posts? I'll give him credit. He stumbles upon a salient point every now and then, but they're largely empty if you have the patience to follow them through. Just sayin...."all lies and jests, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...la la la la la la la la...."

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
And have you actually followed through on Savvy's posts? I'll give him credit. He stumbles upon a salient point every now and then
[Image: giphy.gif]

End to a good birthday, lol.  

Are you fucking high?  

On farmers....pretty sure “would be” is in the future. This is likley to be true. Ive posted lengthy posts on my families farm experiences.  Do I need to do it again?   Nafta rework is just the tip of the iceberge. 

@pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:

Are you fucking high?  

Pumpf, if I have to explain to you how tariffs are not benefiting farmers, I'm going to need a lot of crayons.  

What do I need to show you to prove to common knowledge of current events - that tariffs are killing farmers right now?  The record number of bankruptcies?  The $25 billion in bailouts by Trump?  The destruction of the soybean market?  Do you not read any fucking news?  I have to post articles to bring your wholly uninformed ass into reality?

You're on the internet for fuck's sakes, are you this helpless that you dont understand how google works??  Might as well ask for proof water is wet. 

Oh, I know how google works.  They filter out the results that they show so that a certain political / ideological viewpoint will be pushed.  What does that have to do with the assertion you're making (without any links)?

By the way: I live in a very farm-centric area.  Almost always have.  And I know that farmers have had struggles for years.  My father's farm went bankrupt back in the 90's.  But you know what?  We didn't blame Clinton for it.  We recognized that there are alot of complex issues that going into the economics of farming (not to mention the various issues that affect the prices of crops).  While you've studied economic theory (I'll have to take your word for it), I doubt that you have any real, first-hand knowledge about "farming" (no, vineyards in Sonoma don't count).  And I'm guessing that that's why you haven't posted any links: because you're arrogant enough to think that your opinion IS fact.  So you don't need to "prove it" to anyone.

I've been honest about the fact that I'm no economic scholar.  But I can tell you this: the farmers that I know... blame HIGH TAXES on their property as the #1 reason for their financial struggles... not Trump.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:

Are you fucking high?  

Do you actually read his posts? I'd say he's proven his points many times over. I'm guessing you don't really read them, do ya? And have you actually followed through on Savvy's posts? I'll give him credit. He stumbles upon a salient point every now and then, but they're largely empty if you have the patience to follow them through. Just sayin...."all lies and jests, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...la la la la la la la la...."
You know, I've looked... and looked again... and I couldn't find ONE link to support any of his assertions.  Strangely, though, it seemed like Savannah's posts always had some kind of external reference to support his.  Maybe I missed it. Can you point to the links that prove that his particular sophistry is the correct one?

Quote: @KingBash said:
@AGRforever said:
[Image: p6xq2x32dprp.jpeg]

The outrage!!!!!  Orange man bad.  Im going to go find my pussy hat and march on Washington.  This is all Trumps racist nazi fault!!!!  

AOC looks on as hundreds if not thousands of empty parking spots are held against their will at the southern boarder!!!!  
You're right. This has changed my opinion on the meat of the issue. Because the media can be deceiving, I don't care about the conditions these people are put in. risk putting themselves into because of their illegal activity.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, I swear...
Fixed it for you.

@SFVikeFan said:
@pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:

Are you fucking high?  

Oh, I know how google works.  They filter out the results that they show so that a certain political / ideological viewpoint will be pushed.  What does that have to do with the assertion you're making (without any links)?

By the way: I live in a very farm-centric area.  Almost always have.  And I know that farmers have had struggles for years.  My father's farm went bankrupt back in the 90's.  But you know what?  We didn't blame Clinton for it.  We recognized that there are alot of complex issues that going into the economics of farming (not to mention the various issues that affect the prices of crops).  While you've studied economic theory (I'll have to take your word for it), I doubt that you have any real, first-hand knowledge about "farming" (no, vineyards in Sonoma don't count).  And I'm guessing that that's why you haven't posted any links: because you're arrogant enough to think that your opinion IS fact.  So you don't need to "prove it" to anyone.

I've been honest about the fact that I'm no economic scholar.  But I can tell you this: the farmers that I know... blame HIGH TAXES on their property as the #1 reason for their financial struggles... not Trump.
I grew up on a farm in SE MN outside of Fairmont off I-90.  My father was a farmer, soybeans and corn.  Ditto my uncle.  My grandfather was a farmer.  He started the very first family farm corporation in southern MN, we had the first large-scale grain elevator in the county.  My great-grandfather was a farmer, as was my great-great grandfather after he arrived from Sweden.

You're seriously not aware of he plummeting price of soybeans?  That China bought about half of our soybean crop, and then dumped us like a hot potato for Brazil and S. America when Trump tariffs hit.  When our buyers disappeared, the market plummeted and farmers were left with crops they couldn't sell.  

Are you seriously saying you are on the internet, you live in a farming community, and yet you don't know that due to the tariifs, Trump has had to give two bailouts: last year $10 billion, this year $15 billion?

And search engines are based on algorithms based on YOUR browser history, not some nefarious liberal biased article generation - funny, because that's what dumbass Trump thinks too, so I get where you old geezers get this shit from.  

But still, it takes all of 10 seconds to do a tiny bit of research.