Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump Supporters Think Like Five Year Olds
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Can't you read?  He said he won't vote for him in 2024.  So he won't be king who reigns until he dies.

I would continue the dynasty with one of his kids.
You CAN'T vote for him in 2024, so it's a moot point, you absolute fucking cunt. How stupid are you?

And the fact that any of his knuckle-dragging kids (aside from Ivanka who I'd gladly sleep with) is acceptable to you shows that you don't deserve to breathe the same air as me. Seriously: do all of us a favor and die early. You're worthless. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@SFVikeFan said:
That diagnosis is spot on.  Forget the reference to 5 year olds, the rest of the analysis is spot on.

These people do feel powerless.  They are watching rural America evaporate.  The younger generations with brains and educations have fled the farms and ranches to pursue better careers in urban areas.  Factories are being outsourced to cheaper labor sources overseas, embracing Republican philosophies of capitalism - finding methods of reducing costs.  The family owned farm can't survive and is being bought out by larger corporations.  These people fear change and fear that as our country and as technology evolves they are being left behind.

And they're absolutely correct. 

Because they don't want to see change and progress.  They want to see that dusty old factory re-open with good paying jobs.  They don't understand all those corporations left decades ago to pursue cheaper labor sources abroad and they're never coming back.  They're too ignorant to even realize why that stupid fucking red hat is made in China instead of here in USA.  

Nothing about the cult makes sense to us in any logical way.  The lying asshole who invented the debunked birther conspiracy is someone they trust.  They think some rich globalist elitist from NYC is somehow not part of the rest of the rich globalist elitists that they claim to despise.  They have George Soros as a boogeyman.  Soros has a $300 million dollar loan to Trump, literally owns Donald.  One is their savior, the other is the devil.  Explain that to me.

Meanwhile Trump has successfully undermined the press, so they no longer trust the news.  They listen to him because he projects power and authority and winning because that's how they view America'splace in the world.  They don't even pretend to care about compassion, empathy, kindness or intelligence, while tricking themselves into thinking they still embrace family values.

These people no longer judge candidates based on facts or logic.  It's all about emotion. That's why the lying doesn't bother them.  He appeals to their emotions.  Most are too uneducated and too lazy to fact check so they take all of his bullshit as truth and gospel. And Fox News amplifies that bullshit, so if they hear the same message from those two "trusted sources" it's automatically true.

This what makes them so dangerous.   Completely brainwashed.  Disregard for facts and science.  They know he lies profusely, yet they accept it and embrace it, but they go apeshit if the other side was ever dishonest about something.  They pretend to have morals, but they cheer at immoral behavior and statements by their own party while throwing shit fits if the other party did or said the same.  Media is the enemy and can't be trusted because it's full of lies, unless it's some rightwing propaganda or Fox News muppet that reinforces their existing prejudices, and their version of "alternative facts" is always the real truth.

Look at the amount of conspiracy theories A1 has peddled on that other thread that I had to debunk.  There's millions just as bad if not worse that are completely brainwashed by this new Cult of Trump.  And make no mistake, this is not a political party or philosophy - it's a sick, dishonest, immoral, disturbing cult that nobody in the rest of the world other than white nationalists can understand. 
Isn't it just easier to say, "Fuck these people?" They're not wired correctly. It's not my job, nor yours, to educate them one by one. When there was civil discourse and a flow of ideas, that's absolutely the move. But in today's political climate, where they defend Nazis and don't care their business genius lost more money than anybody over a ten year period... it's time to just call them fucking retarded and move on. Fuck 'em. No more coddling, find ways to cut them out of the political discussion.
 Ted Cruz is a brilliant man.  He'd be one of the smartest presidents in a generation.  Do you think things would be any different (with regards to how he would be perceived) if he was president?  I don't.  Trump is (obviously) easy to target for all kinds of reasons.  But I don't think it would be any different if another Republican was president.  And that- to me- is the bigger issue.  He could debate circles around *most* other politicians- and do it in a civil way.  And he'd still be hated and called all kinds of names.  So, what difference does it make?  If liberals are going to act this way toward anyone who disagrees with them, then what is the motivation for "doing the right thing"?  I'm not saying that one shouldn't do the right thing; I always think that they should.  But do any of you (who hate Trump) think that you'd be more conciliatory with Cruz in office?  

@AGRforever said:
@Vanguard83 said:
State and Federal went up, and pretty much every one of our friends / family.
CA. is a tax nightmare.  They're now trying to tax water, and gas is going up Again July 1 another 5 to 7 cents a gallon, on top of the most expensive gas in the country. We are the only ones in the neighborhood with grass...no one else can afford the $500 water bill...and THATS just trying to keep our grass from dying.

We're leaving CA. in a month, it actually costs less living in Maui. Lived my whole life in CA., and just can't take it any more. Crime, filth, homeless, crack addicts, smog, concrete, traffic and asshats.

Aloha M-Kkers We're outta here.
Exactly. California is the living embodiment of liberal policies on steriods for decades. All we ask is when liberals (dont know your politics) move to our states where we dont have those problems that you dont bring your politics with you. 
It is a concern in Florida.  I know a community that striggles with New Yorkers coming down and taking over.  
I have a saying.
How do you know when a New Yorker enters a restaurant?
Well he tells you of course...lol.
As if simply being from NY makes everything they say somehow more important.

Are we talking about the same Ted Cruz who is concerned about space pirates?

Quote: @KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
Can't you read?  He said he won't vote for him in 2024.  So he won't be king who reigns until he dies.

You CAN'T vote for him in 2024, so it's a moot point, you absolute fucking cunt. How stupid are you?

And the fact that any of his knuckle-dragging kids (aside from Ivanka who I'd gladly sleep with) is acceptable to you shows that you don't deserve to breathe the same air as me. Seriously: do all of us a favor and die early. You're worthless. 
It is funny how the libtard cocks from the left, including “hollywood”, laughs at you telling someone they are worthless, should kill himself, or should die.

Imagine that.  The biggest hypocrites in the world ... the hollyweird pedos ... laughing at that brilliant rant.

All you cocksucking liberal assholes can fuck yourselves.  

A mother’s right to murder her innocent baby, advoacated and supported by Margaret Sanger’s desire to murder black babies, means more to you assholes than anything.  

And protecting Obama and Clinton ... LOL ... good luck.

@MaroonBells said:
This bears repeating.

From Yale Psychiatrist:

"The sense of grandiose omnipotence that he displays seems especially appealing to his emotionally-needy followers. No matter what the world says, he fights back against criticism, continues to lie in the face of truth, and above all is still president. What matters is that he is winning, not whether he is honest or law-abiding. This may seem puzzling to the rest of us, but when you are overcome with feelings of powerlessness, this type of cartoonish, exaggerated force is often more important than true ability. This is the more primitive morality, as we call it, of “might makes right,” which in normal development you grow out of by age five."
And exactly the right personality to take on the corrupt power in DC.  
...and with that, you've proven the title of the thread...

Quote: @pumpf said:
@KingBash said:
@SFVikeFan said:
That diagnosis is spot on.  Forget the reference to 5 year olds, the rest of the analysis is spot on.

These people do feel powerless.  They are watching rural America evaporate.  The younger generations with brains and educations have fled the farms and ranches to pursue better careers in urban areas.  Factories are being outsourced to cheaper labor sources overseas, embracing Republican philosophies of capitalism - finding methods of reducing costs.  The family owned farm can't survive and is being bought out by larger corporations.  These people fear change and fear that as our country and as technology evolves they are being left behind.

Because they don't want to see change and progress.  They want to see that dusty old factory re-open with good paying jobs.  They don't understand all those corporations left decades ago to pursue cheaper labor sources abroad and they're never coming back.  They're too ignorant to even realize why that stupid fucking red hat is made in China instead of here in USA.  

Nothing about the cult makes sense to us in any logical way.  The lying asshole who invented the debunked birther conspiracy is someone they trust.  They think some rich globalist elitist from NYC is somehow not part of the rest of the rich globalist elitists that they claim to despise.  They have George Soros as a boogeyman.  Soros has a $300 million dollar loan to Trump, literally owns Donald.  One is their savior, the other is the devil.  Explain that to me.

Meanwhile Trump has successfully undermined the press, so they no longer trust the news.  They listen to him because he projects power and authority and winning because that's how they view America'splace in the world.  They don't even pretend to care about compassion, empathy, kindness or intelligence, while tricking themselves into thinking they still embrace family values.

These people no longer judge candidates based on facts or logic.  It's all about emotion. That's why the lying doesn't bother them.  He appeals to their emotions.  Most are too uneducated and too lazy to fact check so they take all of his bullshit as truth and gospel. And Fox News amplifies that bullshit, so if they hear the same message from those two "trusted sources" it's automatically true.

This what makes them so dangerous.   Completely brainwashed.  Disregard for facts and science.  They know he lies profusely, yet they accept it and embrace it, but they go apeshit if the other side was ever dishonest about something.  They pretend to have morals, but they cheer at immoral behavior and statements by their own party while throwing shit fits if the other party did or said the same.  Media is the enemy and can't be trusted because it's full of lies, unless it's some rightwing propaganda or Fox News muppet that reinforces their existing prejudices, and their version of "alternative facts" is always the real truth.

Look at the amount of conspiracy theories A1 has peddled on that other thread that I had to debunk.  There's millions just as bad if not worse that are completely brainwashed by this new Cult of Trump.  And make no mistake, this is not a political party or philosophy - it's a sick, dishonest, immoral, disturbing cult that nobody in the rest of the world other than white nationalists can understand. 
Isn't it just easier to say, "Fuck these people?" They're not wired correctly. It's not my job, nor yours, to educate them one by one. When there was civil discourse and a flow of ideas, that's absolutely the move. But in today's political climate, where they defend Nazis and don't care their business genius lost more money than anybody over a ten year period... it's time to just call them fucking retarded and move on. Fuck 'em. No more coddling, find ways to cut them out of the political discussion.
 Ted Cruz is a brilliant man.  He'd be one of the smartest presidents in a generation.  Do you think things would be any different (with regards to how he would be perceived) if he was president?  I don't.  Trump is (obviously) easy to target for all kinds of reasons.  But I don't think it would be any different if another Republican was president.  And that- to me- is the bigger issue.  He could debate circles around *most* other politicians- and do it in a civil way.  And he'd still be hated and called all kinds of names.  So, what difference does it make?  If liberals are going to act this way toward anyone who disagrees with them, then what is the motivation for "doing the right thing"?  I'm not saying that one shouldn't do the right thing; I always think that they should.  But do any of you (who hate Trump) think that you'd be more conciliatory with Cruz in office?  
Yes, absolutely 100%. I think Ted Cruz is an ass, but he's at least civil and intelligent. And Trump's supporters would at least still be pretending to be decent people. Trump has shown them it's okay to be an uneducated, racist boob.

@KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:

It is funny how the libtard cocks from the left, including “hollywood”, laughs at you telling someone they are worthless, should kill himself, or should die.

Imagine that.  The biggest hypocrites in the world ... the hollyweird pedos ... laughing at that brilliant rant.

All you cocksucking liberal assholes can fuck yourselves.  

A mother’s right to murder her innocent baby, advoacated and supported by Margaret Sanger’s desire to murder black babies, means more to you assholes than anything.  

And protecting Obama and Clinton ... LOL ... good luck.
Literally none of what you just said applies to me. 

How old are you by the way? Serious question.

Quote: @pumpf said:
@KingBash said:
@SFVikeFan said:

You've said the same thing many times and you couldn't be more wrong. This is not left/right politics as usual. I'm no fan of Cruz...or Pence. Nor was I a fan of Bush. And would not have voted for Romney or McCain. As conservative republicans, each supports policies that I am opposed to. That said, with them, it was always about POLICY. We can agree to disagree about policy. 

With Fat Nixon, it's not about policy. With him, policy is typically the furthest thing from my mind. It's about the fact that we have a dishonest, corrupt, dangerously narcissistic imbecile in the White House. He's just a bad human who is celebrated by the worst of us: bigots, racists, sexists...and disdained by folks who try to teach their children to be honest, trustworthy, tolerant, kind and compassionate. And that man, who is your president, is very clearly NOT a good example of this.

Instead of trying to normalize him, you should be as embarrassed and horrified as the rest of us. And as a believer, I sometimes wonder why it never occurs to other believers that Trump could very well be God's test to see if we'd compromise the values and teachings of our faith for an amoral earthly king if he made the right promises.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

He's just a bad human who is celebrated by the worst of us: bigots, racists, sexists...and disdained by folks who try to teach their children to be honest, trustworthy, tolerant, kind and compassionate. 
LOL

Or we could have a lefty from hollywood.  

Harvey Weinstein?  Hillary Clinton?  Aunt Becky?  Kevin Spacey?  Al Franken?  Bill Cosby?