Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: GOT in 2 days the wait is almost over
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@matt4787 said:
@pumpf said:
@Kentis said:
Is the Night King a Targaryen? 
Wouldn't that be a twist?  It would explain why he's able to control a dragon (although maybe that's a power he has over everything dead?).  Plus, he kind of looks like one.
Hot take: I think John kills Daenerys (spelling) at the end.
I concur. But I also think Jon dies as well by sacraficing himself. Sansa dies (thank goodness). And Arya and Gendry get married with Gendry being heir of House Baratheon and perhaps the iron throne as well.
Interesting take...

Far too nice of an ending for GoT. I think we'll be left bewildered and sad vs content and happy. 

how about the Night King takes the throne...?   B) 

@matt4787 said:
@pumpf said:
@Kentis said:
Wouldn't that be a twist?  It would explain why he's able to control a dragon (although maybe that's a power he has over everything dead?).  Plus, he kind of looks like one.
I concur. But I also think Jon dies as well by sacraficing himself. Sansa dies (thank goodness). And Arya and Gendry get married with Gendry being heir of House Baratheon and perhaps the iron throne as well.
Interesting take...

Far too nice of an ending for GoT. I think we'll be left bewildered and sad vs content and happy. 

Honestly the story isn't even really about who wins the Throne. But it wouldn't surprise me obviously if Arya and Gendry get together. And Gendry is rightful heir to House Baratheon. I do think Jon and Dany both die though. And I just hope Sansa dies lol.

Quote: @Kentis said:
@purplefaithful said:
@matt4787 said:
@pumpf said:
@Kentis said:
Interesting take...

If nothing else, it would set up a sequel... with a whole new cast of characters (since the previous "cast" obviously lost)...

That was quite an interesting episode tonight,  but now can not wait til next week. 

I didn't know if it was safe to open this thread or not. I just wanted to tell y'all I finished season 7 this weekend. E1 & 2 of season 8 tonight and I'll be just like you poor schmucks. Waiting a whole week for a new one. That sucks.
Better late to the party then not at all.

I did all 7 seasons in around 6 weeks. I'm not a true binger but this has to be close. Not many shows are like this. 

I could have done without Eps 2...But they are sure setting things-up for the last 6 

Is it too apparent Dany is going to kill Snow lol!

Quote: @Kentis said:
@purplefaithful said:
@matt4787 said:
@pumpf said:
@Kentis said:
Interesting take...

I'm caught up and waiting like all you now. This would be a kick in the ca-thronies. I keep thinking about Bran's meeting with Sir Jaime.
“How do you know there is an afterwards?”
If anybody knows it's him.

I could have done without Eps 2...But they are sure setting things-up for the last 6 

Only 4 episodes left, not 6!!!

Confused 

I feel like Jon will kill Dany. Another theory I like that makes a lot of sense is the Night King is not at the Battle of Winterfell but instead riding his dragon to King's Landing. It fits with the vision Bran had and the Vision that Dany had of the Snow falling and the Castle roof destroyed. And the Night King by himself could take control of the entire city by himself (with the dragon) to add another army of dead.