Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Arms The Mentally Ill
Quote: @"Purplemachine" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Did you see the POS's latest tweet? The worst President by far that has ever existed. Just a bad human.
This is why I left the "Sensitive Topics" board on this site. It's just pointless discussing this with his supporters.

I was an Obama fan, but over time was disappointed in a lot of things he did. That's how things should work. It's not that black and white. The difference is, Trump supporters defend anything he does. I'm pretty much done with them. They're just not smart people. Trump isn't the problem, his followers are. 
Exactly. They aren't smart people. Sounds harsh, but its true. Defending him at this point means you are a fucking idiot. Period.
Do you really want to put this out there?  To denigrate 65-70 million people who did vote for him who many I can assure you are smarter than you or KB. Just saying....
Defending him 'at this point' is what I said. Not everyone that originally voted for him, which meant for some, change...or what they hoped what that might be. I'm talking about what this POS is right NOW. I see some still defending the indefensible.

Seriously- note to all,  if a comment cant be made without denigrating a member or a group of members than it is not an allowable comment for this area.  

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
I am willing to bet we are a lot smarter than you. 
Mmmm... nah. You're not. Trust me. You're a very simple person. 
You would think by now you would have learned to keep your mouth shut after the Bearded Dancingman broke your jaw, but you didn't, proving that you are  just a complete moron,  which btw I miss him coming here and making fun of you and watching you hide in the corner. Ahhhhh. Good times....  I also guess with your large brain you have never heard of the acronym KISS... But yeah we are the simple ones. 

All you Anti Trumpers are hilarious, the guy has been in office for what? 6 months? And you all think he is the worst president ever, and yet he is doing pretty much the exact same thing that your hero Obama did and you never said a word.....  Sheep is what you are

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
You would think by now you would have learned to keep your mouth shut after the Bearded Dancingman broke your jaw, but you didn't, proving that you are  just a complete moron,  which btw I miss him coming here and making fun of you and watching you hide in the corner. Ahhhhh. Good times....  I also guess with your large brain you have never heard of the acronym KISS... But yeah we are the simple ones. 
Well... that's not really how it went. I don't remember hiding in a corner. I remember sharing it and laughing my balls off at the absurdity of it, and then Nibe created a sock puppet and we all laughed about it together... your version is fake news. I've shared far more embarrassing on this site, and no, I don't need to keep my mouth shut. There are things I'm genuinely ashamed of in life, and none of that qualifies.

The good part is that Trump has exposed the stupid people in this country. Hi, Bob!

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vgikergirl" said:
Respect is earned and so far Trump has done nothing to show himself worthy of it. He is responsible for his conduct. He has shown no respect, tact, diplomacy or decency. You get back what you put out. He puts out a steaming pile, that's what comes back. As far as allowing access to guns to the mentally ill, that is a disaster.
Sure,  that's why they trash him.  Not because it's fashionable or is good for ratings.
Or its because Trump is constantly feeding the media with fuel.

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vgikergirl" said:
Respect is earned and so far Trump has done nothing to show himself worthy of it. He is responsible for his conduct. He has shown no respect, tact, diplomacy or decency. You get back what you put out. He puts out a steaming pile, that's what comes back. As far as allowing access to guns to the mentally ill, that is a disaster.
Sure,  that's why they trash him.  Not because it's fashionable or is good for ratings.
He tweeted this morning a video clip of him making a cameo on WWE (which makes sense... wrestling. Perfect for his supporters) where he's beating the shit out of somebody. Except where the guy's head should be, it's the CNN logo.

You can't make this shit up. He's a child, and his supporters are simple. 

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vgikergirl" said:
well he certainly gives them plenty to work with,  but they havent shown him an ounce of respect since he announced his candidacy,  and certainly not since he was elected.  He makes an easy target, but no matter how much disdain people have for him,  he is still the president.  If he was a democrat I guarantee you that this would not be happening right now.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
Well... that's not really how it went. I don't remember hiding in a corner. I remember sharing it and laughing my balls off at the absurdity of it, and then Nibe created a sock puppet and we all laughed about it together... your version is fake news. I've shared far more embarrassing on this site, and no, I don't need to keep my mouth shut. There are things I'm genuinely ashamed of in life, and none of that qualifies.

The good part is that Trump has exposed the stupid people in this country. Hi, Bob!
I run $250 million companies.  Yup. I'm the stupid one.  Hahahahah.   You are a sheep

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:

I run $250 million companies.  Yup. I'm the stupid one.  Hahahahah.   You are a sheep
Name calling is not allowed by anybody,  stay on subject or please just walk away from the thread.